Covance USA Jobs – Jobs at Covance USA Careers www.covance.com Find out Covance USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Covance USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Covance USA Government Jobs in USA.
Covance USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Covance USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Covance USA jobs opening news has published at Covance USA Careers page which is www.covance.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Covance USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Covance USA Hiring in . You can read this Covance USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Covance USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Principal Statistical Programmer Job Vacancy in the USA
Covance USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Covance USA Careers. Covance USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Principal Statistical Programmer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Covance USA Principal Statistical Programmer positions. Jobs in Covance USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Covance USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Covance USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Portland
|Name of Job Opening||Principal Statistical Programmer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Oregon|
|Salary Range||$ 40.36 per hour|
Covance USA Jobs Description 2022
- Principal Statistical Programmer required to work for Labcorp Drug Development as an experienced Lead Statistical Programmer on studies in Phases I-II
- You will be employed by Labcorp Drug Development and work within our FSPx department 100% dedicated to one Sponsor
- Office based in in any of our European or South African offices or home based anywhere in Europe or South Africa
- You must have previous experience as a Lead Statistical Programmer within a biotech, CRO or pharma company
- Strong Oncology experience would be an advantage
- Opportunities to develop and progress
Discover new opportunities in 2022 to grow your career as a Labcorp Drug Development FSP Principal Statistical Programmer. Our partner has an incredibly exciting and strong pipeline with over 30 ongoing oncology studies in Phases I and II. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to progress your career. If you are looking to strengthen your Lead expertise whilst gaining exposure to a pharmaceutical working environment this is a fantastic opportunity.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Labcorp Drug Development as we continue to grow and expand. This is a full-time home or office-based role anywhere within Europe or South Africa.
What is FSP?
At Labcorp Drug Development, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Labcorp Drug Development employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Labcorp Drug Development has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Labcorp Drug Development studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Further information can be found at: https://drugdevelopment.labcorp.com/services/functional-service-provider.html
Job Primary Functions
- Perform the role of the Lead Statistical Programmer.
- Plan, execute and oversee all programming activities on a study, including but not limited to, resource estimation, working within budget, meeting timelines, maximizing quality, interaction with other departments and the client, etc.
- Develop and maintain SAS programs to create complete SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and perform QC of SDTM, ADaMs and TFLs
- Produce Define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), aCRFs and Reviewers Guides to support SDTMs and ADaMs
- Develop and/or lead the development of complex specifications for SDTMs and ADaM datasets and contribute to the development of Covance and Client standards
- Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective for studies and advise on the development of complex TFL shells from a programming perspective
- Mentor less-experience programmers in the processes around SDTMs, ADaMs and TFLs ensuring adherence to department practices and processes
- Present and share knowledge at department meetings
- Respond to QA and client audits and support qualification audits
- Contribute to proposal activities and participate in bid defenses meetings in order to win new business
- Continually identify and suggest ways to improve the efficiency, quality and productivity of statistical programming
- Degree, preferably in computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subject
- Experience as lead statistical programmer on complex studies in clinical research company
- Knowledge in all aspects of clinical trials from initial study set-up to study completion with an excellent understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all related disciplines, e.g. Biostatistics and Clinical Data Management.
- Broad knowledge of all CDISC requirements related to SDTM and ADaM, including define.xml, Reviewer’s Guide and submission standards
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +447917710602 or you can text me via WhatsApp on the same number. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Principal Statistical Programmer, Senior Statistical Programmer, Lead Statistical programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Chiltern, Covance, Phases I-IV, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, Senior, Statistical Programmer, Lead, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, Biostatistics, Senior Statistician, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, SAS, STAT, home based, pharma, pharmaceutical, home-based, flexible working, flexible location, home based, field based, home based EU Anywhere, anywhere in Europe, field-based, clinical analytics, FSP, FSPx, Functional Service Provision, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, England, Birmingham, Cambridge, Sheffield, Manchester, Alderley Edge, Scotland, Edinburgh, Wales, Swansea, Northern Ireland, Maidenhead, Reading, Berkshire, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Paris, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Leiden, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Bloemfontein, Spain, Ukraine, oncology, cancer, early clinical development, early phase, phase one, Phase I, Phase 1, PI, Phase Two, Phase II, Phase 2, PII, #LI-PL1, #LI-Remote, Remote, EMEA
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our