COS UK Jobs – Jobs at COS UK Careers www.career.cosstores.com Find out COS UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in COS UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon COS UK Government Jobs in UK.
COS UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at COS UK , then it is a great chance for you because of COS UK jobs opening news has published at COS UK Careers page which is www.career.cosstores.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with COS UK . So now you can be a part of this Current COS UK Hiring in . You can read this COS UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
COS UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Web Analyst Job Vacancy in UK
COS UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for COS UK Careers. COS UK latest job applications are being announced for Web Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the COS UK Web Analyst positions. Jobs in COS UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
COS UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||COS UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Web Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 27,987 per Year (Not Confirm)|
COS UK Jobs Description 2021
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
Do you have ability to synthesize complex information? Are you highly analytical and thrive is solving difficult business questions? Do you have a proactive approach to work and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve great results?
If so, this could be the role for you. We are now looking for a Web Analyst to join our Ecommerce team. This role will report into the Website Manager and is offered on a full time, permanent contract.
As a Website Analyst at COS, you will play a key role by providing data insights and highlighting areas of opportunity that will guide business decisions. You will provide through analysis into customer behaviour and website performance to improve customer experience. This is a global role where you will support and collaborate with regional ecommerce teams with reporting needs and best practices with analysis tools.
What you will do:
- Drive data quality for all ecommerce sites, ensuring relevant and correct tracking is in place
- Support improvements to website performance and online customer experience
- Provide training and guidance to ecommerce teams in web analytics tools and reporting
- Introduce analytics tools that support business needs and promote customer-centric decision making
- Develop and improve data tracking and tagging for all websites together with IT
- Collaborate with Website Manager and IT to improve site performance and decrease website defects
- Provide best practice advice, insights and training to guide global and regional ecommerce teams in taking data-driven actions
- Together with the global ecommerce team, contribute to the process of finding website development opportunities and follow up on impact after implementation
- Communicate ecommerce goals and priorities in various forums with central tech functions
- Together with analysts across the business, support our ambition to be customer-centric and data-lead
- Create user friendly reports and dashboards that enables clear visibility of data and performance
The ideal candidate would be curious, solution oriented and aware of the latest trends and innovations within ecommerce and analytics. You will be motivated by transforming business questions into data driven recommendations while sharing information with a variety of stakeholders and wide-ranging audiences.
- Previous experience as a Web Analyst or a digital analytical related field
- Significant experience using analytics to understand digital consumer behaviour and identify opportunities to accelerate growth
- Advanced Google Analytics expertise
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good understanding of the current digital product landscape, adaptable and a champion for change
- High level analytical skills and solid business acumen
- A background in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related fields would be an advantage
- Experience with Power BI and Google Data Studio desirable but not essential
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan and access to our E-Learning tool.
In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including;
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement
- Employee Assistance Program
- A range of long service benefits
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.