Constellis Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Constellis Qatar Careers www.constellis.com Find out Constellis Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Constellis Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Constellis Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Constellis Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Constellis Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Constellis Qatar jobs opening news has published at Constellis Qatar Careers page which is www.constellis.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Constellis Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Constellis Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Constellis Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Constellis Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Program Manager Job Vacancy in Qatar
Constellis Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Constellis Qatar Careers. Constellis Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Program Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Constellis Qatar Program Manager positions. Jobs in Constellis Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Constellis Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Constellis Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Program Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 11,300.00 – 38,900.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Qualification||required qualification And 3-5 years Experience|
Constellis Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Program Manager (AFCENT DBIDS)
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Establishes and maintains liaison with subordinate commands, lateral, and superior staffs to coordinate actions affecting the Installation Access Control Program.
- Assists in the interpretation of input/changes to processes associated with the Installation Access Control Program. Participates in the formulation, coordination, and publication of a variety of reports.
- Develops and presents information to high level management officials of the staff and other authorities for use in making decisions on areas pertaining to the Installation Access Control Program.
- Coordinates with various agencies throughout USAFCENT to facilitate progress on any policy issues and system concerns. Coordinates technical issues related to IACS to satisfy all end users’ requirements. These include a working knowledge of the design, installation, and maintenance of hardware, software, and local area networks. Documents functional requirements and identifies resources required for the IACS. Assist data specialists, editors, and programmers from DMDC in an effort to accomplish design and implementation of the IACS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Shall have a thorough understanding of USAFCENT IACS programs, goals, and objectives, and understand the interrelationships of individual programs in regards to other programs and functions.
- Ability to research, identify, analyze, and recommend solution to problems.
- Skilled in formal and informal briefings, negotiations, and training to senior staff members, USAFCENT commanders and end-users of regulations and IACS. Prepare information papers for dissemination throughout the USAFCENT Theater of operations, as needed.
- Possess thorough knowledge of automated information systems including office automation, desktop publishing, project management, and Website development software to accomplish the design, installation, and configuration management of these systems. Represents USAFCENT/FP at various meetings related to IACS. Contractor is the subject matter expert for access control within the theater and is responsible for planning and carrying out all work within this area.
- Candidates must have experience and knowledge of USAFCENT Installation Access Control Programs (IACS). Manages the Defense Biometrics Identification System; performs a variety of duties directly related to the development and/or management of the Installation Access Control Program supporting the mission of the major command.
- This position requires a SECRET security clearance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
OCONUS austere environment, work environment includes working outside in heat that can exceed 120 degrees during the summer. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. of equipment or stock inventory.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Additional specific details related to physical requirements may be outlined in the Company’s Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.