Community America Credit Union USA Jobs – Jobs at Community America Credit Union USA Careers www.communityamerica.com Find out Community America Credit Union USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Community America Credit Union USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Community America Credit Union USA Government Jobs in USA.
Community America Credit Union USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Community America Credit Union USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Community America Credit Union USA jobs opening news has published at Community America Credit Union USA Careers page which is www.communityamerica.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Community America Credit Union USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Community America Credit Union USA Hiring in . You can read this Community America Credit Union USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Community America Credit Union USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Virtual Relationship Specialist Job Vacancy in USA
Community America Credit Union USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Community America Credit Union USA Careers. Community America Credit Union USA latest job applications are being announced for Virtual Relationship Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Community America Credit Union USA Virtual Relationship Specialist positions. Jobs in Community America Credit Union USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Community America Credit Union USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Community America Credit Union USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Lenexa
|Name of Job Opening||Virtual Relationship Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Kansas|
|Salary Range||$ 50,168 – $66,059 per year (Not Confirm)|
Community America Credit Union USA Jobs Description 2021
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledgeable of and apply effective sales techniques including, however not limited to; utilizing open ended questions, active listening and comprehension skills, overcoming objections and closing.
- Understand and apply savings policies, procedures and dividend rates.
- Understand the consumer lending process as it relates to cross-sell opportunities, loan products and interest rates.
- Properly identify members on every interaction using established guidelines and procedures.
- Provide accurate account information using account security procedures.
- Recognize account flags such as: holds, delinquent loans and screen messages before disbursing deposit/loan checks.
- Recognize inconsistencies regarding checks being deposited and account activity.
- Understand check hold processes and procedures.
- Must be member focused and able to convey information in an enthusiastic and positive manner.
- Greet members enthusiastically and constantly look for ways to “surprise and delight” them.
- Provide quality member service that exceeds the member’s expectations.
- Communicate via camera and articulate clearly and concisely with members in the drive thru.
- Process cash/check transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, bonus checks and transfers from one account to another.
- Balance electronic cash drawers throughout the day and at the end of each shift.
- Perform financial transactions in an efficient and precise manner.
- Support individual, team and credit union goals as determined by credit union management.
- Utilize system software provided.
- Promotes honest and open communication throughout the credit union.
- Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the credit union’s values, philosophies and leadership characteristics.
- Work with other credit union departments to insure the workflow or process is providing the best service to the members.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months to two (2) years experience in a financial institution, contact center or customer service position.
- Must possess superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change with systems, processes and procedures
- PC literate
- Knowledge of or willing to develop sales techniques
- Knowledge of credit union services and products
- Appropriately resolve conflicts and escalated issues
- Ability to function and thrive in a production environment
- Ability to work effectively individually and within a team environment
- Ability to resolve interpersonal conflict and mis-communications
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software and use word processing software
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality