Comcast USA Jobs – Jobs at Comcast USA Careers www.corporate.comcast.com Find out Comcast USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Comcast USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Comcast USA Government Jobs in USA.
Comcast USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Comcast USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Comcast USA jobs opening news has published at Comcast USA Careers page which is www.corporate.comcast.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Comcast USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Comcast USA Hiring in . You can read this Comcast USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Comcast USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Sr. Software Engineer Job Vacancy in the USA
Comcast USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Comcast USA Careers. Comcast USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Sr. Software Engineer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Comcast USA Sr. Software Engineer positions. Jobs in Comcast USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Comcast USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Comcast USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Irvine
|Name of Job Opening||Sr. Software Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 93,950.00 Per Year|
Comcast USA Jobs Description 2022
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Analyzes, tests and assists with the integration of new applications. Oversees the documentation of all development activity. Trains non-technical personnel. Assists with tracking performance metrics. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development and customizes current applications. Develops software update process for existing applications. Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
- Trains junior Software Development Engineers on internally developed software applications.
- Oversees the researching, writing and editing of documentation and technical requirements, including evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals and formal recommendations and reports.
- Keeps current with technological developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices, procedures and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior level Software Development Engineers.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics. Ensures team delivers software on time, to specification and within budget.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Displays expertise in knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts and skills and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays expertise in process design and redesign skills. Presents and defends architectural, design and technical choices to internal audiences.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.