Columbia Sportswear USA Jobs – Jobs at Columbia Sportswear USA Careers www.columbia.com Find out Columbia Sportswear USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Columbia Sportswear USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Columbia Sportswear USA Government Jobs in USA.
Columbia Sportswear USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Columbia Sportswear USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Columbia Sportswear USA jobs opening news has published at Columbia Sportswear USA Careers page which is www.columbia.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Columbia Sportswear USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Columbia Sportswear USA Hiring in . You can read this Columbia Sportswear USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Columbia Sportswear USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Store Manager Job Vacancy in USA
Columbia Sportswear USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Columbia Sportswear USA Careers. Columbia Sportswear USA latest job applications are being announced for Store Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Columbia Sportswear USA Store Manager positions. Jobs in Columbia Sportswear USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Columbia Sportswear USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Columbia Sportswear USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Kentucky
|Name of Job Opening||Store Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in USA|
|Salary Range||$ 43941.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
Columbia Sportswear USA Jobs Description 2021
ABOUT THE POSITION
With over 430 retail stores worldwide, our Store Leadership Teams are essential to our business. From ensuring effective store operations, strategies, and procedures, to guiding and developing team members, our Store Leadership Teams help create memorable customer experiences while supporting and helping drive the company’s mission of “Connecting Active People with Their Passions.”
As the Store Manager, you will be a leader that plans and directs day-to-day operations of the store aimed to develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, execute marketing and promotional directives that will increase sales and grow our existing customer base. This role is responsible for maintaining high store standards, fostering a positive environment, forecasting staffing needs and developing a recruiting strategy. The Store Manager develops a diverse team, associates and keyholders, to be prepared to successfully obtain their career goals and company goals.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Leads the store team to develop, evaluate and coach a diverse staff as necessary to maintain a high level of service and quality to meet customer experience expectations.
- Inspires, educates, guides and develops diverse associates and keyholders to meet short- and long-range growth plans/career paths within the store, field and general office.
- Delivers on operating budgets and manages expense control within division guidelines to deliver positive results and meet profitability expectations.
- Ensures accuracy of all functions related to store operations to include both Front and Back of House Operations.
- Performs timely completion of all recordkeeping associated with applicants, new hires, payroll, performance reviews, coaching, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels through effective replenishment, organization, shrink control and communication.
- Communicates regularly with Area/District Manager providing relevant market information and employee successes and challenges.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, or applicable certification or equivalent experience
- 5 years functional experience
- Experience managing individual contributors and a department or has acted as a lead
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to resolve technical, operational and organizational problems and drive decisions that impact finances, efficiency and effectiveness of the store
- Skill operating a Point of Sales (POS) system, and various software packages
- Frequently in a more active environment (i.e., requires ability to constantly move about) that can be physical or strenuous in nature (frequently adjusting/moving items weighing up to 40 lbs.), may frequently use specialized equipment, may have exposure to dust and noise
- Occasionally requires the ability to work in place
- Ability to clearly communicate with others
- Availability to work a flexible, often changing retail schedule to support needs of the business which may change seasonally and in response to business trends or forecasts
Maintain professional store environment. Drive sales. Control payroll. Recruit, interview, and hire according to store business needs.
Columbia Sportswear Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia Sportswear, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we’ve been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who’s found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.
At Columbia Sportswear Sportswear Company (CSC), we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CSC believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.