Colliers International Canada Jobs – Jobs at Colliers International Canada Careers www.colliers.com Find out Colliers International Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Colliers International Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Colliers International Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Colliers International Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Colliers International Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Colliers International Canada jobs opening news has published at Colliers International Canada Careers page which is www.colliers.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Colliers International Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Colliers International Canada Hiring in . You can read this Colliers International Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Colliers International Canada Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Information Technology Analyst Vacancy in Canada
Colliers International Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Colliers International Canada Careers. Colliers International Canada latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Colliers International Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Colliers International Canada. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Colliers International Canada Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Colliers International Canada Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Toronto, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||Information Technology Analyst|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 66,312.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Colliers International Canada Jobs Description 2021
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are:
With a strong background in both technical and user facing training, communication, and business demand assessment, the Information Technology Analyst will support the Colliers Service Delivery leaders in delivering new and expanding services to the business. This role will require strong organizational skills, well-practiced public speaking, and a willingness to be a constant learner as you adapt to the needs of the business and strive to provide consistently high-quality support.
What you bring:
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- At least 5-10 years of experience with office automation products, databases and industry standard SaaS offerings such as Microsoft M365.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in an ITIL oriented environment.
- Customer-oriented with 3-5 years of experience performing business need/demand analysis
- Good understanding of computer systems and mobile devices, both iOS and Android.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills with a background in IT and end-user facing communication methods and best practices
- Strong oral presentation skills, both in person and remote, with an emphasis on end-user training.
- Experience in writing formal knowledge base content for both IT and end-users.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Commercial real estate experience and/or consulting
- Experience with Apple, and Microsoft Azure, O365 platforms.
- Familiarity with common application software (Microsoft Office, Adobe products).
What success looks like:
- You successfully work with business contributors, subject matter experts, and business analysts to focus and drive sustainable training resources generating course curriculum, e-learning materials, training guides, presentations, print materials, KB articles, FAQ and quick tips, as well as monthly journals/ newsletters
- You successfully Conduct train-the-trainer sessions to build “super-users” who can train local operations teams. Acts as a mentor to “super-users” and provides continuous learning opportunities.
- You Assists regional IT leaders with creating region and office specific communications to meet various IT requirements
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]