Clyde & Co UAE Jobs – Jobs at Clyde & Co UAE Careers www.clydeco.com Find out Clyde & Co UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Clyde & Co UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Clyde & Co UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Clyde & Co UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Clyde & Co UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Clyde & Co UAE jobs opening news has published at Clyde & Co UAE Careers page which is www.clydeco.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Clyde & Co UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Clyde & Co UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Clyde & Co UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Clyde & Co UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Legal Secretary – Construction Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Clyde & Co UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Clyde & Co UAE Careers. Clyde & Co UAE latest job applications are being announced for Legal Secretary – Construction job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Clyde & Co UAE Legal Secretary – Construction positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Clyde & Co UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Clyde & Co UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Legal Secretary – Construction Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 16,150.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Clyde & Co UAE Jobs Description 2022
Legal Secretary – Construction
To provide competent secretarial and administrative support service for our Construction partners, managers and associates, to ensure the smooth running of their assigned work group and department.
• Work with the other team members as part of a secretarial pool;
• Provide secretarial support to the Work Group using iManage, Microsoft Word, E-mail, PowerPoint, and Excel;
• Create and amend high volume of documents, correspondence and e-mails, using audio dictation and manuscripts, to a high degree of accuracy and often to tight deadlines; tracking changes in completed documents using Track Changes;
• Open new files on system, together with preparation of case registration/client identification forms;
• Schedule meetings; taking calls from clients in associates’ absence; presenting a professional and courteous image to clients and other outside parties;
• Liaise with members of other departments to follow up on queries from associates, e.g. travel arrangements, billing information, documents sent for translation, filing, etc;
• Billing administration including liaising with clients regarding outstanding invoices;
• Arrange travel and accommodation, to prepare and send LPOs and to keep track of itineraries;
• Arrange restaurant bookings for Business Development and Client meetings;
• Provide general administrative assistance – scanning, photocopying, filling in expense forms, etc;
• Maintain Partners inboxes and electronically file e-mails and documents;
• Deal with e-mails during associate’s absence from the office and to take appropriate action;
• Conduct ad hoc internet research;
• Update client/contact database on Outlook as well as on InterAction;
• Dictate digitally using BigHand;
• Cover for other team members when required and capacity allows.
• Good standard of education; a secretarial qualification is desirable;
• At least 3 years+ of experience as a legal secretary in a law firm;
• Strong verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to confidentially talk to clients of all levels;
• Fast, accurate, strong audio typing experience and excellent attention to detail;
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to juggle workloads and meet tight deadlines;
• Excellent IT-skills in MS Office;
• The ability to work independently or as part of a team and carry out all duties with total confidentiality;
• A proactive and ‘can do’ attitude whilst thinking outside the box;
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Clyde & Co
Clyde & Co is a global law firm which has quadrupled in size over the past decade.Revenues from the firm’s 50+ offices* worldwide rose to £627million for the last financial year.The firm has over 1800 fee earners, across six continents, with 4000 staff advising corporates, financial institutions, private individuals and governments.
Clyde & Co, MEA
With over 30 years’ experience in the region and the largest presence of any international law firm, we pride ourselves on being able to help clients recognise and overcome the challenges of doing business in the Middle East.