Clorox USA Jobs – Jobs at Clorox USA Careers www.clorox.com Find out Clorox USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Clorox USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Clorox USA Government Jobs in USA.
Clorox USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Clorox USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Clorox USA jobs opening news has published at Clorox USA Careers page which is www.clorox.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Clorox USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Clorox USA Hiring in . You can read this Clorox USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Clorox USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Conversion Department Technical Manager Job Vacancy in USA
Clorox USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Clorox USA Careers. Clorox USA latest job applications are being announced for Conversion Department Technical Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Clorox USA Conversion Department Technical Manager positions. Jobs in Clorox USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Clorox USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Clorox USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Rogers
|Name of Job Opening||Conversion Department Technical Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Arkansas|
|Salary Range||$ 92336 per year (Not Confirm)|
Clorox USA Jobs Description 2021
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
Lead Process Tech(34) and Electrical Technician (11) crew supporting a 7/24 operation. Minimize unplanned downtime through preventative and proactive maintenance.
- Master the Preventative Maintenance (PM) Pillar methodologies and spread throughout the organization—learn, do, teach.
- Drive the action plan for PM activities for the department and meet timing commitments.
- Improve maintenance systems and processes, in conjunction with WCM initiatives, to identify and eliminate losses (breakdown, minor stop and process failures).
- Track performance against in-process and output metrics related to the maintenance function.
- Develop a world class infrastructure and standards for maintenance operations for the department.
- Mentor and develop members on maintenance processes and systems.
- Foster a learning and Training and Qualification environment regarding maintenance operations and activities. Drive skills and accountability to operator level.
- Maintenance spending vs targets and forecasts. Cost savings. Parts inventory management. Maintenance labor productivity and cost. OEE, unplanned downtime, failure elimination Work Order hours and completion.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- 5-7 yrs. in maintenance operations
- 5+ yrs. experience in WCM/TPM/Lean Manufacturing processes and techniques
- SAP and SAP Project Management experience preferred, but must at least have experience with an integrated management system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Change Management
- Improvement Methodology
- Technical Writing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to work in a complex and dynamic work environment
- Ability to work off shift, on occasion for training or monitoring.
Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent: Engineering Mechanics
More about Product Supply (PSO)The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products. In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020 sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr® clog removers
- Poett® home care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Brita® water-filtration products; Burt’s Bees® natural personal care products
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality™ and NeoCell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies for professional customers, including those sold under the CloroxPro™ and Clorox Healthcare® brand names. Nearly 80% of the company’s sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.