Clariba Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Clariba Qatar Careers www.clariba.com Find out Clariba Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Clariba Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Clariba Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Clariba Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Clariba Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Clariba Qatar jobs opening news has published at Clariba Qatar Careers page which is www.clariba.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Clariba Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Clariba Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Clariba Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Clariba Qatar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Technical Lead Job Vacancy in Qatar
Clariba Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Clariba Qatar Careers. Clariba Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Technical Lead job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Clariba Qatar Technical Lead positions. Jobs in Clariba Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Clariba Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Clariba Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Technical Lead Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 5130.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Clariba Qatar Jobs Description 2021
Clariba, recognised as one of the leading SAP partners in EMEA, is an independent, expert consultancy that provides industry-focused solutions for enterprise performance management, business intelligence and organisational alignment.
We have an immediate opening for a Technical Team Lead/Architect with SAP HANA and SAP Data Services expertise to join our Qatar team in Doha to lead important SAP technical developments in the Middle East region. This role reports to the Regional Director for Qatar. The successful candidate will also oversee project team members (including consultants and developers) based in Doha and Istanbul. The ideal candidate will have previous SAP HANA and SAP Data Services architect experience as well as technical team leadership experience within a matrix consultancy environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead medium to high complexity digital transformation developments for customers in Qatar, utilizing SAP HANA, SAP Data Services, etc. at an expert level while following best practice principles.
- Manage SAP HAHA and BO Platform administration
- Apply acquired technical expertise to analyze and solve complex customer problems without clear precedent or take new perspectives using existing solutions.
- Supervise and mentor consultants and developers as they acquire SAP HANA, SAP Data Services skills and utilize these tools in customer projects.
- Set priorities for technical teams with the project manager in order to ensure task completion.
- Create internal and external training materials for internal team members and external clients, customers and other third parties.
- University degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- 6 to 8 years progressive experience in technical consulting environment, ideally in Europe, using SAP HANA, Data Services, etc.
- In depth understanding of data warehousing architecture is required
- High level proficiency with PL/SQL or SQL and data modelling
- SAP Certification in SAP HANA or Data Services
- ITIL, Agile or SCRUM Certification is desirable
- Experience leading technical developers and/or managing direct reports
- Experience working in a multicultural/international environment within complex customer projects
- Accountability: takes ownership of complex technical developments and delivery; accepts responsibility for mistakes and learns from them.
- Adaptability: shifts easily if technical priorities change; sets strong but flexible standards for technical team members to follow.
- Communication & Presentation Skills: fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; commands attention and can facilitate requirements gathering sessions, demos, user acceptance testing, training sessions and all types of customer meetings.
- Delegation: shares clear and realistic expectations to technical team and/or direct reports; shares both responsibility and accountability for technical delivery to help others grow.
- Innovation Management: facilitates technical workshops for customers; leads technical brainstorming sessions with team members to generate ideas and creative solutions for customer challenges.
- Quality Management: recognizes opportunities for improving best practice principles and frameworks within his/her technology practice area; re-engineers processes from scratch if something isn’t working; trains and mentors team members during all phases of development to reach quality deliverables.
- Technical/Functional Skills: Expert level of skills and experience with SAP HANA, SAP BW/HANA, SAP Data Services, SQL, etc.
- Timely Decision Making: makes quick decisions when needed, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines; understands and accepts risks when managing unprecedented situations; draws on his/her own technical experience and the experience of colleagues to make the best decisions possible under pressure.
- Availability for long-term full-time employment in Doha, Qatar
- Availability to work from customer offices in or near Doha
- Willingness for occasional travel to other countries in the GCC region
What We Offer:
- An international and multicultural environment with the opportunity to work in a growing company
- A permanent contract in Doha, Qatar (with Clariba visa sponsorship and relocation support)
- Annual Performance Plan and Development Plan to support learning objectives
- Opportunities to gain responsibility and progress through our technical management career path
- The chance to gain valuable technical, leadership and communication skills
- A comprehensive compensation and benefits package (base salary, housing allowance, car allowance, annual flight ticket, medical insurance, IMPACT bonus, training fund, etc.)