City of Rocky Mount USA Jobs – Jobs at City of Rocky Mount USA Careers www.rockymountnc.gov Find out City of Rocky Mount USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in City of Rocky Mount USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon City of Rocky Mount USA Government Jobs in USA.
City of Rocky Mount USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at City of Rocky Mount USA , then it is a great chance for you because of City of Rocky Mount USA jobs opening news has published at City of Rocky Mount USA Careers page which is www.rockymountnc.gov. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with City of Rocky Mount USA . So now you can be a part of this Current City of Rocky Mount USA Hiring in . You can read this City of Rocky Mount USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
City of Rocky Mount USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Customer Service Representative (Call Center) Job Vacancy in USA
City of Rocky Mount USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for City of Rocky Mount USA Careers. City of Rocky Mount USA latest job applications are being announced for Customer Service Representative (Call Center) job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the City of Rocky Mount USA Customer Service Representative (Call Center) positions. Jobs in City of Rocky Mount USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
City of Rocky Mount USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||City of Rocky Mount USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Rocky Mount
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Service Representative (Call Center) Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in North Carolina|
|Salary Range||$ 16.15 – $24.23 an hour (Not Confirm)|
City of Rocky Mount USA Jobs Description 2021
DEFINITION: This position is responsible for participating in CUSTOMER SERVICE activities.
REPORTS TO: The Call Center Supervisor or Customer Service Supervisor assigns work in terms of general instructions
- Assists customers by telephone to resolve issues related to customer service
requests in a timely and efficient manner; records and processes service
requests; refers customers to appropriate personnel as needed. May also assist
customers in person within the walk-in area as needed.
- Issues service orders to connect, disconnect, change, or investigate utility
services for residential and commercial customers; COMPUTES deposits for
residential and commercial customers ACCORDING to City policy. Transferring
customer calls with complex inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Evaluates and establishes payment arrangements for customers with
outstanding balances based on City policies.
- Answers questions and provides assistance concerning utility bills, tax bills and
invoices; corrects or adjusts utility bills due to INCORRECT meter readings, billing
errors, or equipment failure.
- Reviews utility ACCOUNTS to insure that customers are paying in a satisfactory
manner; provides customers of courtesy notifications regarding late payments;
prints disconnect orders; completes or cancels orders due to payment
- Researches and analyzes ACCOUNT transactions and billing histories.
- Researches and analyzes ONLINE ACCOUNT activity providing support for online and
IVR transactions and resolution of ACCOUNT registration issues and other general
- Researches information regarding City property taxes, assessments,
miscellaneous invoices, LOANS, and employee health insurance premiums.
- Provides training for new personnel.
- Promotes City offered programs, such as ACH, Equalized Payments and WARM.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new
and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations at a level
commonly associated with the completion of high school or equivalent.
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major
duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an
apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
- Must have the desire to work with customers, be proactive in response and
resolutions, and have pleasant and friendly mannerisms.
- Must be dependable; able to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for
actions and keep commitments.
- Sound decision making skills/capability; ability to manage difficult customer
situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to
improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance.
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level.
- Knowledge of utility rates, consumption, and fees.
- Knowledge of customer service principles.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Skill in analyzing problems and identifying solutions.
- Skill in preparing clear and accurate reports.
- Skill in establishing cooperative and productive working relationships.
- Skill in setting priorities for completing projects.
- Skill in performing mathematical CALCULATIONS.
- Skill in operating computers and other standard office equipment.
- Skill in interpersonal relations.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Knowledge of ADMINISTRATION and clerical processes
- Strong communication skills and basic COMPUTER knowledge.
- Able to be flexible, proactive and demonstrate perseverance.
- Should be able to work well under pressure.
- Able to multitask, and make efficient use of available resources
- Ability to type, data entry with an emphasis on accuracy.
SUPERVISORY CONTROLS: The Call Center Supervisor or CUSTOMER SERVICE Supervisor assigns work in terms of general instructions. The supervisor spot-checks completed work for compliance with procedures, accuracy, and the nature and propriety of the final results.
GUIDELINES: Guidelines include City Council policies; City of Rocky Mount Administrative and Personnel Policy Manuals; CREDIT REPORTING guidelines; bankruptcy laws; Notary laws; privacy laws; and North Carolina General Statutes. These guidelines are generally clear and specific, but may require some interpretation in application.
COMPLEXITY: The work consists of related customer service activities. Strict regulations, high work volume, dissatisfied customers, and other difficulties associated with the collection of unpaid debts contribute to the complexity of the work.
SCOPE AND EFFECT: The purpose of this position is to participate in the provision of customer services. Success in this position contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of Business Office operations and to the public image of the City government.
PERSONAL CONTACTS: Contacts are typically with other City personnel, customers, law enforcement personnel, and members of the general public.
PURPOSE OF CONTACTS: Contacts are typically to give or exchange information, resolve problems, and provide services.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is typically performed while sitting at a desk or table or while intermittently sitting, standing, or stooping. The employee occasionally lifts light objects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work is typically performed in a call center setting.
SUPERVISORY AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY: None.