Christian Dior Couture UAE Jobs – Jobs at Christian Dior Couture UAE Careers www.shop-couture.dior.ae Find out Christian Dior Couture UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Christian Dior Couture UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Christian Dior Couture UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Christian Dior Couture UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Christian Dior Couture UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Christian Dior Couture UAE jobs opening news has published at Christian Dior Couture UAE Careers page which is www.shop-couture.dior.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Christian Dior Couture UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Christian Dior Couture UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Christian Dior Couture UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Christian Dior Couture UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Assistant Department Manager LG Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Christian Dior Couture UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Christian Dior Couture UAE Careers. Christian Dior Couture UAE latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Department Manager LG job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Christian Dior Couture UAE Assistant Department Manager LG positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Christian Dior Couture UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Christian Dior Couture UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Department Manager LG Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 14000.00-20000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Christian Dior Couture UAE Jobs Description 2022
Assistant Department Manager LG
- Follow up with the Department managers to ensure optimization of the stock level usage
- Ensure all team members are following the established procedures of ordering/ transfer…etc
- Assist the Department Manager in defining the yearly strategic plan for the network and preparing the yearly budgets
- Follow up on daily sales vs monthly/yearly target and take action when necessary
- Maintain smooth relationship with the sales team and other Boutiques to implement partnership
- Attend Managers’ meetings to review the shops performance and provide regular feedback to Department
- Ensure the best level of customer service.
- Manage, engage, and guide the team reporting to him/her
- Set the objectives and budgets for own team members and ensure their accomplishment
- Responsible for coaching and training own team members
- The ability to identify and satisfy the needs of customers, in order to meet and exceed their expectations
5+ years of retail experience required, preferably with at least 2 years of management, in a luxury product setting.
Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
Strong knowledge of the luxury industry
Demonstration of own initiative
Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and management skills.