Chevron USA Jobs – Jobs at Chevron USA Careers www.chevron.com Find out Chevron USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Chevron USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Chevron USA Government Jobs in USA.
Chevron USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Chevron USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Chevron USA jobs opening news has published at Chevron USA Careers page which is www.chevron.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Chevron USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Chevron USA Hiring in . You can read this Chevron USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Chevron USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Research Associate Job Vacancy in USA
Chevron USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Chevron USA Careers. Chevron USA latest job applications are being announced for Research Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Chevron USA Research Associate positions. Jobs in Chevron USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Chevron USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Chevron USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Richmond
|Name of Job Opening||Research Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 73,495 – 107,764 per year (Not Confirm)|
Chevron USA Jobs Description 2021
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position through December 15th , 2020 at 12:00 a.m. (Pacific Standard Time).
This Research Associate position is intended for an experienced hire who will be responsible for conducting the day-to-day technical laboratory work of lubricant additive performance and fundamental testing, including analytical testing. The position is in the Chemistry Development and Fundamentals (CDF) team of Chevron Oronite Company, located at the Richmond (CA) Technology Center. Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, conducting business across the globe. Chevron Oronite Company invents, manufactures, and sells performance-enhancing additives for lubricants and fuels.
This is a testing and analytical chemistry position in the area of surface chemistry; no chemical synthesis is involved. The position requires working frequently on non-routine tasks of broadly outlined assignments involving a wide range of chemistries and applications to engine oil formulations. The position is dynamic and requires a mix of laboratory skills depending on the project business need. The candidate must maintain a high degree of independence and responsibility, reliability, and accountability in planning and reporting laboratory experiments. Candidate must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with senior chemists/engineers in the Chemistry Team. Candidate must maximize productivity by applying special skills and experience routinely, and by drawing on knowledge and skills of other experienced personnel. This is a safety-sensitive position.
This position will require the employee to work on-site.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Work frequently on non-routine tasks of broadly outlined assignments involving a wide range of chemistries and applications.
- Use various laboratory tests and analysis skills depending on the project business need.
- Maintain a high degree of independence, responsibility, reliability, and accountability in planning and reporting results of laboratory experiments.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Apply special skills and experience routinely and draw on knowledge and skills of other research engineers/chemists.
- Rigorously adhere to safe laboratory work practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (preferred) or related physical science/engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on chemical, analytical, physical, and/or synthetic laboratory experience.
- Demonstrated accuracy in generating and reporting data, including preparing and communicating technical reports of scientific data clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated track record of high performance, multi-tasking behaviors, and the ability to learn new equipment.
- Proven experience working within a team environment and drawing on knowledge and skills of other research chemists/physical scientists/engineers.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering-
- Demonstrated experience in research and technical competency in colloids, organic chemistry, analytical techniques, and data interpretation.
- Demonstrated laboratory equipment knowledge and troubleshooting proficiency.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at [email protected] .
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.