Chester Zoo UK Jobs – Jobs at Chester Zoo UK Careers www.chesterzoo.org Find out Chester Zoo UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Chester Zoo UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Chester Zoo UK Government Jobs in UK.
Chester Zoo UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Chester Zoo UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Chester Zoo UK jobs opening news has published at Chester Zoo UK Careers page which is www.chesterzoo.org. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Chester Zoo UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Chester Zoo UK Hiring in . You can read this Chester Zoo UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Chester Zoo UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Seasonal Admissions Assistants Job Vacancy in UK
Chester Zoo UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Chester Zoo UK Careers. Chester Zoo UK latest job applications are being announced for Seasonal Admissions Assistants job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Chester Zoo UK Seasonal Admissions Assistants positions. Jobs in Chester Zoo UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Chester Zoo UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Chester Zoo UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Chester
|Name of Job Opening||Seasonal Admissions Assistants Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 8.91 a Hour (Not Confirm)|
Chester Zoo UK Jobs Description 2021
The Admissions and Retail department generates income in excess of £20 million and welcomes over 2 million visitors each year. The department is responsible for generating income and surplus for Chester Zoo through delivering products and services that are leading, inspiring, and relevant; maximising admission and secondary revenue opportunities; providing a world class customer experience and visitor welcome.
An Admissions Assistant is often the first people our visitors come into contact with at the Zoo; whether that be on the day at our admission lanes and tills or by answering their email enquiries and phone calls pre/post visit. They will also be involved in the sale and delivery of commercial products and services. This will include welcoming guests who are taking part in our Experiences and checking them in at Adventure HQ, as well as working during Zoo Events such as The Lanterns.
The successful candidates will:
- Be friendly, confident and passionate individuals who thrive on delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Have experience in working in a sales/customer experience environment, and preferably in handling customer telephone and email enquiries.
- Have an NVQ qualification in customer service/guest care (preferred)
- Have exceptional customer service skills ideally gained within a customer focused business.
- Have excellent communication skills and team ethic.
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Have high personal and work standards.
- Have good organisational capability.
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Have experience of EPOS systems.
- Have basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have cleaning and hygiene experience.
- Have experience in Cash handling
- Be comfortable working for long periods on their feet in an outdoor environment.
Contracts will be offered on a minimum of 8 hours per week basis, but we expect hours of work to be significantly more during peak periods.
The rate of pay for this role will be £8.91 per hour and in addition, we offer a range of amazing benefits which can be found at www.chesterzoo.org/work-with-us/staff-benefits/
Click ‘Apply now’ to provide your current CV and complete the application form. On page 2 of the application form, please clearly state what days you are available to work and the earliest date you are available to start.