Chester Zoo UK Jobs – Jobs at Chester Zoo UK Careers www.chesterzoo.org Find out Chester Zoo UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Chester Zoo UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Chester Zoo UK Government Jobs in UK.
Chester Zoo UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Chester Zoo UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Chester Zoo UK jobs opening news has published at Chester Zoo UK Careers page which is www.chesterzoo.org. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Chester Zoo UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Chester Zoo UK Hiring in . You can read this Chester Zoo UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Chester Zoo UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Marketing Customer Development Officer Job Vacancy in the UK
Chester Zoo UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Chester Zoo UK Careers. Chester Zoo UK’s latest job applications are being announced for the Marketing Customer Development Officer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Chester Zoo UK Marketing Customer Development Officer positions. Jobs in Chester Zoo UK. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Chester Zoo UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Chester Zoo UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Chester
|Name of Job Opening||Marketing Customer Development Officer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 26,487.02 Per Year|
Chester Zoo UK Jobs Description 2022
Marketing Customer Development Officer
Our working environment could not be more different from your usual setting – where else could you stroll among rare giraffes and tigers on your lunch break?
The Role – Marketing Customer Development Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, proactive and driven customer development officer to join the marketing team at Chester Zoo. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing both tactical and long-term marketing activations to life. Using audience insight and considering end to end customer journeys, value add and upsell opportunities.
You’ll be responsible for the development of multi-channel promotional collateral in line with marketing plans for seasonal experiences, events and membership campaigns. Using data insight to inform and optimise key customer journeys to maximise growth and value for visitors.
What makes Chester Zoo a great place to work?
As the UK’s biggest and best zoo, we have ambitious goals, exciting plans, and there’s always lots going on here. We’re an inclusive and diverse organisation, made up of nearly 500 permanent and 500 seasonal team members, and we know how important it is to invest in our colleagues to help boost their career development.
• Permanent Contract
• 40 hours per week
• £26,487.02 per annum
• Flexible working with minimum 3 days on site
• 33 days annual leave plus the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
• Staff pass so you can visit the zoo during your time off, plus multiple complimentary tickets for your friends and family
• Cycle to work scheme
• Healthcare plan and employee assistance programme
• Discounted gym membership
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, high street shops and more via Perks
• Pension scheme with generous employer contributions up to 9%
• Electric vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
The successful candidate understands the importance of building valued and long-lasting relationship with our 1.9 million visitors, supporters and 140,000 members. You’ll be data and results driven, have at least five years marketing experience. With excellent communication and copy writing skills you won’t be afraid to get stuck in and help to shape and grow engagement with Chester Zoo audiences.
• Proven marketing experience in a charity or consumer environment.
• Demonstrable experience of working and liaising with external suppliers and agencies.
• Experience of digital advertising and e-marketing techniques.
• Experience of briefing and critiquing creative and design work.
• Results orientated, with a good understanding of consumer marketing or donor recruitment.
• Experience developing email programmes and working knowledge of ESPs.
• Knowledge of using data and databases; especially those relating to not-for-profit sector.
• Highly competent at using MS Office programmes.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills, can demonstrate an ability to develop creative solutions and make recommendations on improvements.
• Excellent copywriting and editing skills with the ability to produce high quality, creative and effective marketing material.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Organised with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to deadlines.
• Experience of effective communication across a range of on and offline channels.
• Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
More About Us
We’re not just an amazing, award-winning visitor attraction that’s home to 20,000 incredible animals. We’re not just the UK’s most popular zoo. We’re a major wildlife charity that’s committed to the recovery of endangered species, globally. And, as the world faces an extinction crisis, we’re making a hugely significant contribution to conservation at a time when it’s needed most. We are Chester Zoo and we prevent extinction.
Shortlisting of applications and interviews for the role will take place while the advert is live; the advert will close once the successful candidate is found. Candidates are therefore encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible.