Chef Middle East Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Chef Middle East Qatar Careers www.chefmiddleeast.com Find out Chef Middle East Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Chef Middle East Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Chef Middle East Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Chef Middle East Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Chef Middle East Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Chef Middle East Qatar jobs opening news has published at Chef Middle East Qatar Careers page which is www.chefmiddleeast.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Chef Middle East Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Chef Middle East Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Chef Middle East Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Chef Middle East Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy in Qatar
Chef Middle East Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Chef Middle East Qatar Careers. Chef Middle East Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Customer Service Representative job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Chef Middle East Qatar Customer Service Representative positions. Jobs in Chef Middle East Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Chef Middle East Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Chef Middle East Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Service Representative Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 4,000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Education||High school diploma|
Chef Middle East Qatar Jobs Description 2022
The Customer Service role involves providing excellent customer service and to maximize customer growth by following company guidelines and fostering cooperative spirit through teamwork.
- Receive orders, validate LPO’s against the item description and agreed price based from the database
- Create order against the LPO received and ensure timely delivery
- Customer order management & key customer contact for issues including shortages, delivery tracking etc.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Chef Middle East’s products and operations
- Liaising with external and internal customers (Sales, Logistics, Distribution Departments)
- Ensuring and exhibiting a professional attitude and demeanor to all who contact the company and to receive all orders and incoming consumer complaints for all products
- Forward complaints to the relevant Supervisor
- Inform and update the Sales / Operations team of any new customers, issues or concerns
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the Line Manager / Department Head
- Comply with HACCP & ISO procedures at all times.
- Attend meetings or training courses as required.
- At least 1 – 3 years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- High school diploma in any field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in customer service and order processing is an added advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and excel in a team environment
- Self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills (listening, oral, and written)
- Proven ability to exercise diplomacy in stressful situations.
- Highly innovative and proactive.