ChargePoint USA Jobs – Jobs at ChargePoint USA Careers www.chargepoint.com Find out ChargePoint USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in ChargePoint USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon ChargePoint USA Government Jobs in USA.
ChargePoint USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at ChargePoint USA , then it is a great chance for you because of ChargePoint USA jobs opening news has published at ChargePoint USA Careers page which is www.chargepoint.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with ChargePoint USA . So now you can be a part of this Current ChargePoint USA Hiring in . You can read this ChargePoint USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
ChargePoint USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Engineering Change Manager Job Vacancy in the USA
ChargePoint USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for ChargePoint USA Careers. ChargePoint USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Engineering Change Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the ChargePoint USA Engineering Change Manager positions. Jobs in ChargePoint USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
ChargePoint USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||ChargePoint USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Campbell
|Name of Job Opening||Engineering Change Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 99,742.00 per year|
ChargePoint USA Jobs Description 2022
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software, and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities, and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior Manager Engineering Project Specialist
What You Will Be Doing
The Change Manager will evaluate, analyze, and organize changes for all products (Embedded Software and Hardware). Changes are coming in from various sources like cost reduction, end of life components, design changes for supporting new features or field failures for existing products in the field. All these changes need to be evaluated and grouped into logical buckets for effective and efficient implementation.
This proactive leader will work very closely with design engineers, program management, product managers, operations, material management and other key stakeholders to understand , track, and communicate changes, document and track risks and dependencies to ensure projects are progressing to committed schedule.
The Change Manager will play a critical role in the over-all improvement of change management processes. The Change Manager will have in depth understanding of Over-all product lifecycle phases and have the engineering knowledge and experience understand and communicate technical details to non-technical stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a quantitative priority assignment system for ranking sustaining issues by their impact to the company. (RPN system)
- Be the standard-bearer for the cross-functional team’s agreed workflows, management systems, and operating rules. You will keep the team disciplined on how we manage issues and projects as they arise. Delegate tasks required to both internal and external teams as appropriate ensuring all aspects of engineering, regulatory approvals, testing, submissions, and supply chain operations are completed per plan even though stakeholders are not directly reporting to him/her.
- Proactively identify risks to execution and drive the team to implement mitigations and escalate as needed.
- Take a leadership role in understanding and driving engineering changes from initiation to execution to meet company goals in timeline, cost, and scope. Implement proper change management controls to document, review, approve/reject, and report any changes to the plan
- Mentor and guide other members of the core team as needed
- Regular Project Reporting to Management and Stakeholders
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-moving high-pressure environment
- Must be highly Organized with very good analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to highly influence a cross functional team
- 8 years of product design, program management and manufacturing or combination experience.
- 8 years of experience related to embedded software, regulatory, electrical and mechanical engineering, manufacturing and end to end product development. Such as PCBA design, mechanical design
- Direct experience managing engineering changes in a global location with different time zones
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and certifications, preferably waterfall and agile project management.
- Proficient at creating and tracking complex development schedules, managing issues and tracking bugs using modern tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Possess an ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a timely manner
- Knowledge of n Engineering CAD tools such as siemens NX and PCBA CAD tools
- Knowledge of PLM and ERP tools such as Arena and NetSuite
- PMP certification is a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact