Chambers & Partners UK Jobs – Jobs at Chambers & Partners UK Careers www.chambers.com Find out Chambers & Partners UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Chambers & Partners UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Chambers & Partners UK Government Jobs in UK.
Chambers & Partners UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Chambers & Partners UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Chambers & Partners UK jobs opening news has published at Chambers & Partners UK Careers page which is www.chambers.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Chambers & Partners UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Chambers & Partners UK Hiring in . You can read this Chambers & Partners UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Chambers & Partners UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Research Analyst Job Vacancy in UK
Chambers & Partners UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Chambers & Partners UK Careers. Chambers & Partners UK latest job applications are being announced for Research Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Chambers & Partners UK Research Analyst positions. Jobs in Chambers & Partners UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Chambers & Partners UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Chambers & Partners UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Research Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 24154.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Chambers & Partners UK Jobs Description 2021
They are responsible for researching the law firms and careers articles that are assigned to them. This includes gathering factual information – via online surveys, law firm submissions, market data or business press – and selecting appropriate interviewees and interviewing them. They are expected to contribute to the wider success of the brands, taking part in blogging, podcast production, social media, campus outreach and events.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Background research to understand their assigned law firms or careers articles.
- Planning research and appointing interviewees.
- Conducting probing interviews with lawyers, gathering insightful, detailed responses.
- Compiling and categorising interview commentary alongside data analysis to draft law firm reviews.
- Proactively following leads and investigating identified areas of interest.
- Building a sense of the priorities and market dynamics in research and how each organisation distinguishes itself.
- Analysing the data collected during the research phase to create accurate analysis and comparison in written features.
- Developing a strong understanding of the market, industry trends and priorities for guide users.
- Seeking out and acting upon new developments and opportunities for expansion in the areas they are responsible for.
- To produce market-wide reviews and analysis. Combining qualitative and quantitative research to best effect.
- Producing engaging, readable, detailed editorial for the Chambers Associate and Chambers Student websites and media platforms.
- Fully responsible for the comprehensive nature of this editorial e.g. ensure accuracy, respect the confidentiality of material we handle, and take responsibility for libel and fact-checking.
- Identify what makes each firm different, and why it might appeal to a particular type of student/applicant.
- Demonstrate a depth of understanding of every topic, and impart the appropriate degree of insight for readers.
- Working to the editorial deadlines.
- Taking ownership of the editorial process, proactively reporting any challenges faced.
- Being prepared to write for alternative styles and products, e.g. market reports, firm reports, podcast questionnaires and marketing copy.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Organised and methodical.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet set deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Intellectually curious.