Century Hotel Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Century Hotel Qatar Careers www.centuryhoteldoha.com Find out Century Hotel Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Century Hotel Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Century Hotel Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Century Hotel Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Century Hotel Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Century Hotel Qatar jobs opening news has published at Century Hotel Qatar Careers page which is www.centuryhoteldoha.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Century Hotel Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Century Hotel Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Century Hotel Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Century Hotel Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Assistant Front Office Manager Job Vacancy in Qatar
Century Hotel Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Century Hotel Qatar Careers. Century Hotel Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Front Office Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Century Hotel Qatar Assistant Front Office Manager positions. Jobs in Century Hotel Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Century Hotel Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Century Hotel Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Front Office Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 8,506.00 Per Month (Not Confirm)|
Century Hotel Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Assistant Front Office Manager
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Observes performance and encourages improvement. Interviews, selects, trains,
- supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers disciplinary procedures for front office
- staff. Monitors lobby traffic and makes staffing adjustments as required. Manages all scheduling and training programs of the Magic Guest agents, Front Desk, and Guest Relations staff.
- Interacts positively with guests and takes action to resolve problems to the
- satisfaction of parties involved. Uses guest name in a natural manner to ensure warm
- and personalized service. Implements resolutions by using discretion and judgment.
- Reviews VIP reservations and ensures proper handling of VIPs and groups, administers
- amenity orders, and resumes for incoming guests. Updates system by inputting
- inventory and non-inventory groups. Monitors special reservation requests handling
- and oversees rate changes on in-house guests.
Computes daily payroll, schedules, and other reports. Analyzes data and makes decisions based on prior experiences and knowledge of circumstances to prepare daily and weekly forecast of expected arrivals and departures. Partners with Finance department to address credit challenges. Develops individual and team agendas focusing on operational efficiency, quality improvement and/ or financial benefits. Acts as a department representative to all other departments and contacts in the absence of the department head.
Plans, presents and implements training modules and supporting components to ensure all front office team members are kept up with latest customer service techniques and tools. Monitors training and team member’s progresses to ensure Century Hotel Doha’s standards are implemented and followed on a daily basis. Interacts positively with team members to foster team spirit and loyalty. Seeks opportunities to ensure customer loyalty. Prepares team for Mystery Shops and achieves a “green” score.
Communicates hotel information with management and staff to provide seamless service. Conducts pre-shifts meetings; communicates openly with the Director of Operations on changes within the department.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 3-4 Star Hotel: 2 years (Preferred)