CBS USA Jobs – Jobs at CBS USA Careers www.cbs.com Find out CBS USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in CBS USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon CBS USA Government Jobs in USA.
CBS USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at CBS USA , then it is a great chance for you because of CBS USA jobs opening news has published at CBS USA Careers page which is www.cbs.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with CBS USA . So now you can be a part of this Current CBS USA Hiring in . You can read this CBS USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
CBS USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Sr. Director Job Vacancy in USA
CBS USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for CBS USA Careers. CBS USA latest job applications are being announced for Sr. Director job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the CBS USA Sr. Director positions. Jobs in CBS USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
CBS USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||CBS USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in New York
|Name of Job Opening||Sr. Director Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|Salary Range||$ 120,734 – 194,285 per year (Not Confirm)|
CBS USA Jobs Description 2021
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
The Sr. Director, Rights Management will play a key role as a vital member of our business operations function, working cross-functionally across Legal, Business Affairs, Business Development, Finance, Content Strategy, Content Acquisition, Product, Partnerships and Operations and more. In this role, the Sr. Director, Rights Management will be responsible for the end-to-end management and implementation of ViacomCBS digital rights across various platforms, including owned and operated and distributor platforms. This role will also be focused on overseeing the maintenance of the digital rights management solution to meet the scaling and complex needs of the dynamic streaming business. Successful candidates will be team players, self-starters, and highly experienced in digital rights management, development and maintenance of rights management systems.
- Develop an expertise in ViacomCBS’ digital rights and content distribution agreements
- Synthesize and collate digital rights and contractual obligations through rights management systems across various content models (OTT, SVOD, EST, FVOD, AVOD) and platforms for domestic and select territory distribution
- Effectively disseminate content rights information to support the internal stakeholders (Business Affairs, Business Development, Legal, Finance, Content Strategy, Content Acquisition, Product, Partnerships and Operations) ensuring proper implementation
- Build, maintain and administer digital rights management tool
- Drive new processes and find efficiencies for digital rights management to support growing digital OTT and SVOD businesses
- Implement routine strategies for ensuring data integrity and quality assurance of implementation
- Create regular and ad hoc reporting and presentations for senior management and key business unit stakeholders around streaming and content distribution rights
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- 5+ years of experience in digital rights management within a media or digital MVPD(s) or OTT SVOD service(s); experience in broadcast television digital business models is a plus
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience building or developing digital rights management tools; experience in database creation and management is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and working with large data sets
- Strong attention to detail and must be highly organized with an ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Able to work independently and cross-functionally with various departments, and be comfortable with changing deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment across time-zones
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building experience, comfortable working with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Passion for TV, film, and other video content
You might also have –
- Experience in the field of intellectual property, video licensing, or digital rights management
- Experience in an Operations and/or Project Management role
- Experience with international digital rights management is a plus
FUNCTION: Business Development
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.