CBRE Excellerate UAE Jobs – Jobs at CBRE Excellerate UAE Careers www.cbreexcellerate.com Find out CBRE Excellerate UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in CBRE Excellerate UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon CBRE Excellerate UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
CBRE Excellerate UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at CBRE Excellerate UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of CBRE Excellerate UAE jobs opening news has published at CBRE Excellerate UAE Careers page which is www.cbreexcellerate.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with CBRE Excellerate UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current CBRE Excellerate UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this CBRE Excellerate UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
CBRE Excellerate UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Personal Assistant Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
CBRE Excellerate UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for CBRE Excellerate UAE Careers. CBRE Excellerate UAE latest job applications are being announced for Personal Assistant job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the CBRE Excellerate UAE Personal Assistant positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
CBRE Excellerate UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||CBRE Excellerate UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Personal Assistant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 3,000 per month (Not Confirm)|
CBRE Excellerate UAE Jobs Description 2021
CBRE Excellerate is a leading real estate services firm that combines global standards with specialised local knowledge to create customisable high-performance solutions for our clients. Reporting to the Regional Director and located in Dubai, we are recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join the team for our business in the UAE. We are seeking an experienced and driven individual that can work independently and proactively and will have experience in a similar position in the Middle East.
- To provide overall business support to the Regional Director MENA for CBRE Excellarate
- To screen emails and correspond to selected on behalf of the manager; to screen phone calls, inquiries and requests and handle them as required; visitor meet and greet
- To organize and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- To create and maintain office systems, including data management and filling
- To book and arrange travel, visa, transport and accommodation
- To organise meeting room reservations, events and conferences, to prepare presentations for meetings, to attend meetings and take minutes
- To carry out research when needed and presenting findings
- To liaise with clients, suppliers and employees on all matters as assigned
- To type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence
- To understand and support Sales and HR and Administration in the UAE
- Any other related to the position duties as directed
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Min 6 years’ experience as EA / PA or Office Manager preferably within Facilities Management Field in a multinational organization
- Discretion and trustworthiness, will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Very good command of English language, other languages will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn company-specific software.
Your application will be reviewed by our Recruitment team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.