Careem Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Careem Qatar Careers www.careem.com Find out Careem Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Careem Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Careem Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Careem Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Careem Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Careem Qatar jobs opening news has published at Careem Qatar Careers page which is www.careem.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Careem Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Careem Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Careem Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Careem Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Business Development Executive Job Vacancy in Qatar
Careem Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Careem Qatar Careers. Careem Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Business Development Executive job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Careem Qatar Business Development Executive positions. Jobs in Careem Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Careem Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Careem Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Business Development Executive Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 4000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Careem Qatar Jobs Description 2022
At Careem we are led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve lives in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan. We’re pioneering the development of innovative services to aid the mobility of people, the mobility of things and the mobility of money.
We’re in the driving seat as we help to define how technology will shape progress in some of the fastest-growing countries in the world. Our teams are building tech to meet the needs of the future in areas including data and AI, e-commerce, technology-enabled logistics, maps, identity, and fin tech.
We’re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialized global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers are empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
Careem was established in July 2012, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020, and today operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries.
About the Team
The Marketing Intern will join the Marketing team to work on a wide variety of topics ranging from Content (Social Media, Blog, Newsletter), CRM, Marketing campaigns and stunts execution.
The ideal candidate has some experience in marketing, is creative and able to craft impact content and is excited to execute marketing campaigns to improve brand awareness and business metrics all across Qatar.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage content across the editorial cycle, including copy writing, execution, measurement, and reporting
- Execute campaigns, partnerships or stunts from concept definition, content creation and execution
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and promotion efforts. Help drive our promotional strategy.
- Help develop and execute on partnerships and manage events: work closely with the Marketing Manager to identify strategic partnerships to grow the Careem brand and build awareness in Qatar — this could be a campaign with a well-known influence or restaurant, a partnership with a location or event in a city or a stunt with a major food or beverage brand.
- Play booking: Document everything. The takeaways from Careem today will pave the way for growth in markets
What You’ll Need:
- Should be a fresh graduate from a reputed university, or an undergraduate student in their last year
- Relevant experience or course work in marketing
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be well organized, with the ability to prioritize and multi task several projects at once
- Strong analytical, written and interpersonal skills with ability to identify problems and collaborate with others to provide options for resolution
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets
- Strong organizational and communication skills; written Arabic is a huge plus
- Curiosity to think about the business from a high level
What we’ll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organisation
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day