Cardinal Health USA Jobs – Jobs at Cardinal Health USA Careers www.cardinalhealth.com Find out Cardinal Health USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Cardinal Health USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Cardinal Health USA Government Jobs in USA.
Cardinal Health USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Cardinal Health USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Cardinal Health USA jobs opening news has published at Cardinal Health USA Careers page which is www.cardinalhealth.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Cardinal Health USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Cardinal Health USA Hiring in . You can read this Cardinal Health USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Cardinal Health USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Warehouse Associate Job Vacancy in USA
Cardinal Health USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Cardinal Health USA Careers. Cardinal Health USA latest job applications are being announced for Warehouse Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Cardinal Health USA Warehouse Associate positions. Jobs in Cardinal Health USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Cardinal Health USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Cardinal Health USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||Warehouse Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 11 – 22 per hour (Not Confirm)|
Cardinal Health USA Jobs Description 2021
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include receiving product, fulfilling, packaging, and shipping orders within established team goals to ensure on time order delivery.
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
We are open to candidates with little to no warehouse experience. If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment you could be a great fit for our team. All training is provided starting your first day!
- Experience working with technologies like computers or point of sale systems a plus
- Comfort with heights up to 30 ft
- Ability to lift 30+ pounds
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Good written communication skills
- Follow established process to fulfill orders. This includes accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, and preparing orders for shipment.
- Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed.
- Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Willingness to train and be certified to drive material handling equipment as required by job duty. Example equipment in the facility includes order picker (cherry picker), forklift, reach truck, turret truck, pallet jack, and walkie rider
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Uses skills learned in training to complete tasks
- Ability to be flexible to adapt to other work areas when needed
- Willingness to train and learn new processes or skills
- Skilled in problem solving and resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Ability to work independently and communicate issues or concerns to team lead or supervisor
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.