Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Jobs – Jobs at Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Careers www.itrentselfservice.cardiffmet.ac.uk Find out Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Government Jobs in UK.
Cardiff Metropolitan University UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Cardiff Metropolitan University UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Cardiff Metropolitan University UK jobs opening news has published at Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Careers page which is www.itrentselfservice.cardiffmet.ac.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Cardiff Metropolitan University UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Hiring in . You can read this Cardiff Metropolitan University UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Academic, Professional, Research Job Vacancy in UK
Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Careers. Cardiff Metropolitan University UK latest job applications are being announced for Academic, Professional, Research job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Academic, Professional, Research positions. Jobs in Cardiff Metropolitan University UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Cardiff
|Name of Job Opening||Academic, Professional, Research Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 20675.00-24461.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Cardiff Metropolitan University UK Jobs Description 2021
Assistant Registry Officer (Appeals and Unfair Practice)
Llandaff Campus, Cardiff
Grade 3A/B, £20,675 – £24,461 per annum
Welsh University of the Year 2021 by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide.
Our performance in this year’s Guide is exceptional. Our University was the biggest riser in Wales, and the third biggest in the UK, placing us in the UK top 40 for student satisfaction with teaching quality and the wider student experience.
We are very pleased that our strong performance has resulted in the University attracting high numbers of well qualified students and we are now seeking additional staff in both our academic schools and professional services departments.
Registry Services is an innovative, efficient, integrated professional service that offers academic and student administration support and direction right across the lifecycle of a student.
Based on the Llandaff campus, we cover the areas of Assessments and Awards, Student Appeals, Examination Boards, Enrolment, Statutory Returns and the Student System. Our people are the most important resource and, as a department, our development as professionals is vitally important for us to continue to deliver 1st class services. We work very closely across the other registry services and across all Academic Schools and support the development of the Universities values and behaviours within our teams.
You will deliver and promote Academic Registry, predominantly, within the Appeals and Unfair Practice unit at Cardiff Metropolitan by providing quality and customer focused services.
You will be an enthusiastic and friendly professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a commitment to providing an excellent student experience.
What you’ll do – key duties
- To assist with the production of communication to students and communications with Schools regarding Unfair Practise, Verification and Appeals, and Special Cases.
- To provide assistance with the production of case papers for Committees of Enquiry, Appeals Boards and the Regulations and Special Cases Committee.
- To assist with the production of annual reports and analyses of outcomes of unfair practice cases, appeals and special cases.
- To deal with queries and requests for verification of students’ qualifications, replacement transcripts and certificates, from both students and external agencies.
- To deal with all other enquiries, correspondence and internal/external communications from both staff and students relating to specific Academic Registry queries.
- To take notes at meetings, and assist with the writing of reports and minutes.
- To provide assistance to other Academic Registry Units when required, such as Assessment and Awards Team in respect of examinations, Examining Boards and Degree Ceremonies and Programmes Unit for marks input.
- To provide professional customer service to students, staff and all other stakeholders. Creating a positive impression of Academic Registry and contributing to a workplace service culture.
- General administrative duties for the department to include maintaining annual leave and sickness records, distributing mail, maintaining stationary stocks, coordination of team meetings and away days and assistance with department DHL.
- Finance administration for the department to include processing and tracking purchase orders and payments, administering procurement card spending, ensuring staff have access to current forms and guidance, booking travel arrangements and dealing with HR and payroll admin.
What you’ll bring – essential experience & strengths
- Experience of administration in a Higher Education environment.
- Responding professionally in a customer- focused environment.
- Producing routine correspondence and simple reports.
- Maintaining and updating administrative systems and processes.
- Evaluating priorities of work and monitoring progress.
What you’ll have – essential qualifications
Minimum of two “A” Levels (or equivalent) OR have relevant experience in an administrative role.
Our total reward package
We have a range of great benefits for employees including:
Annual leave of 25 days, rising to 30 days after 1 years’ service, plus 12 bank holiday / concessionary days
Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme with generous contributions
Flexible and remote working opportunities
Award winning sports and fitness facilities with subsidised membership, plus subsidised physiotherapy/complementary therapy/sports massage
Access to all library facilities
Salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work
How to apply
If you would like to talk with us about this opportunity please contact Samantha Morton, Registry Operations Manager (AUP) at [email protected]
To start your application please visit www.cardiffmet.ac.uk/jobs
Closing date: Wednesday 2 June 2021 at 4:30 pm.
Should a high volume of applications be received, we may need to close this vacancy early. We therefore encourage you to apply as early as possible.
We are committed to supporting and promoting equality and diversity and to creating an inclusive working environment. Our Strategic Plan underpins our commitment to recruit and retain the best talent and we welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds. We appoint on merit.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic all of our recruitment is being conducted virtually. We aim to respond to your application as soon as possible.
Please visit our website for information about working for us, our culture, benefits, work-life balance and our career progression and development opportunities.