Canada Goose Canada Jobs – Jobs at Canada Goose Canada Careers www.canadagoose.com Find out Canada Goose Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Canada Goose Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Canada Goose Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Canada Goose Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Canada Goose Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Canada Goose Canada jobs opening news has published at Canada Goose Canada Careers page which is www.canadagoose.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Canada Goose Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Canada Goose Canada Hiring in . You can read this Canada Goose Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Canada Goose Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Capacity Planning Coordinator Vacancy in Canada
Canada Goose Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Canada Goose Canada Careers. Canada Goose Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Canada Goose Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Canada Goose Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Canada Goose Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Canada Goose Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Toronto, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||Capacity Planning Coordinator|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 27.11 per hour|
Canada Goose Canada Jobs Description 2022
Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you’re part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
- Responsible to update daily performance tracking
- Assist in data gathering and analysis related to capacity
- Analyze current and historical production performance to make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain data integrity to assure the input/output accuracy in the load profiles of production sites, using statistical process control and forecast methods
- Work with Capacity Planning Analysts and the Production Execution Team to ensure the current to 6-months look-forward Production Plan is on track
- Support with In-House production data tracking
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs and other statistical information – gather, interpret and understand data to ensure the load vs. capacity at production sites are balanced
- Participates in weekly Planning meetings with all key Planning units in the organization – including Sales Planning, Sales Operations and Procurement
- Provides ad hoc support to MPO creation, as assigned
- Provides other duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Production Planning and/or Production Scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
- Beneficial to have completed or pursuing APICS courses/certification
- Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS office applications
- Strong experience and skilled in using ERP system
- Excellent ability to extract data from multiple systems/sources, make appropriate interpretations and recommendations
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills – plan, do, check, act on opportunities to improve tasks at hand
- Experience working with time-based data and use statistical analysis techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable, principled, organized, articulate and passionate about continuous improvement
- A keen interest in the robust nature of CG Manufacturing environments
- A proven team player with a collaborative mindset
- Possess a learning attitude
- Office environment
- Light travel to other work sites may be required, as assigned