Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Jobs – Jobs at Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Careers www.caliber.com Find out Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Jobs in the USA. You can get news related to the current job opening in Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Government Jobs in USA.
Caliber Holdings Corporation USA is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Caliber Holdings Corporation USA, then it is a great chance for you because Caliber Holdings Corporation USA jobs opening news has been published on the Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Careers page which is www.caliber.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Caliber Holdings Corporation USA. So now you can be a part of this Current Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Hiring in. You can read this Caliber Holdings Corporation USA job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Regional Manager Job Vacancy in the USA
Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Careers. Caliber Holdings Corporation USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Regional Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Regional Manager positions. Jobs in Caliber Holdings Corporation USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Iowa
|Name of Job Opening||Regional Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in United State|
|Salary Range||$ 72881.00 per year|
Caliber Holdings Corporation USA Jobs Description 2022
To direct and lead Center operations (production and administrative) of the assigned Region by establishing and maintaining company goals and standards for performance, growth and world class customer service through activities and services to support and measure the success of individual centers and overall region
Essential Job Duties
- Provide clear expectations and necessary tools, training & information for each General Manager
- Ensure all steps in the Owners Manual are understood, implemented and consistently applied
- Hold Center Managers accountable based on Calibers established performance metrics through feedback & timely reviews.
- Recognize and reward good performance through timely and specific feedback; encourage associate professional growth & career development
- Identify, analyze & correct negative business trends using tools such as monthly Scorecard reviews and S.M.A.R.T. action plans for GMs to address systemic and tactical issues
- Identify potential acquisition and brownfield targets in support of the company, including developing on the ground relationships with these targets
- Source, grow and maintain regional client & dealership relationships; capitalize on market opportunities
- Source and recruit qualified candidates for potential employment; establish pipeline for recruiting high quality talent
- Provide direction and leadership to ensure acquired centers and brownfields are fully operational and integrated within the Caliber organization
- Resolve center issues and customer/client concerns in a timely manner
- Mitigate risk; recognize and proactively manage potential issues: Client, Associate, Safety, Facility, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous General Manager experience required
- Self-started, ability to work independently
- Effective problem-solving skills; strong analytic skills
- Excellent internal and external sales and customer service skills; Personable, friendly demeanor with World Class customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid drivers license and be eligible for coverage under Calibers insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Ability to read and understand basics of repair instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance