BuzzFeed USA Jobs – Jobs at BuzzFeed USA Careers www.buzzfeed.com Find out BuzzFeed USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in BuzzFeed USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon BuzzFeed USA Government Jobs in USA.
BuzzFeed USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at BuzzFeed USA , then it is a great chance for you because of BuzzFeed USA jobs opening news has published at BuzzFeed USA Careers page which is www.buzzfeed.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with BuzzFeed USA . So now you can be a part of this Current BuzzFeed USA Hiring in . You can read this BuzzFeed USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
BuzzFeed USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Accounting Manager Job Vacancy in USA
BuzzFeed USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for BuzzFeed USA Careers. BuzzFeed USA latest job applications are being announced for Accounting Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the BuzzFeed USA Accounting Manager positions. Jobs in BuzzFeed USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
BuzzFeed USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||BuzzFeed USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Round Rock
|Name of Job Opening||Accounting Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|Salary Range||$ 93000-169000 per year (Not Confirm)|
BuzzFeed USA Jobs Description 2021
BuzzFeed is the world’s leading independent digital media and tech company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally and spreads Joy and Truth across the internet.
Our portfolio of brands are household names that people rely on to inform and entertain, including: BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed News, Tasty, Nifty, Bring Me, Cocoa Butter, Pero Like, Worth It, and Unsolved to name a few! These properties and their Creators reach over 134M people a month through articles, lists, videos, animations, quizzes, podcasts, original series, newsletters and more.
BuzzFeed has an opening for an experienced Accounting Manager, OpEx for our NY or LA office location (we are currently in the WFH environment into 2021). Reporting to our Sr. Manager, Accounting, you will be responsible for the oversight of the opex and accounts payable team members, support of the monthly, quarterly & year end close processes for multiple subsidiaries both domestic and international, adherence and improvements to internal controls, and ad hoc tasks.
As a member of a growing and fast-paced team, you will be an integral part of the Accounting team to support BuzzFeed’s advancing business. Process driven, an analytical mindset, and autonomy are necessary for this role. Additionally, as with any position involving financial responsibility, a sharp eye for detail is paramount.
You will be based in our NY or LA office and will report to the Sr. Manager, Accounting.
- Meet accounting financial objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiate corrective action
- Achieve operational objectives by resolving problems, supporting audits, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
- Continue to develop and establish necessary efficiencies for collecting, analyzing and reporting of financial information
- Work with appropriate internal stakeholders to improve accuracy and timelines for key inputs
- Support and oversight for the OPEX and Accounts Payable ongoing functions
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing and understanding policies and procedures
- Maintain appropriate financial confidentiality
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- A degree in Accounting or related field
- 5-10 years experience in accounting
- CPA a plus
- Proficiency in NetSuite
- Proficiency in Concur
- Knowledge in Production Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions) and suite of programs
- Ability to effectively delegate and meet necessary deadlines
- Confidence in reporting of results