Burj Al Arab UAE Jobs – Jobs at Burj Al Arab UAE Careers www.wilhelmsen.com Find out Burj Al Arab UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Burj Al Arab UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Burj Al Arab UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Burj Al Arab UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Burj Al Arab UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Burj Al Arab UAE jobs opening news has published at Burj Al Arab UAE Careers page which is www.wilhelmsen.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Burj Al Arab UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Burj Al Arab UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Burj Al Arab UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Burj Al Arab UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Guest Services Executive Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Burj Al Arab UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Burj Al Arab UAE Careers. Burj Al Arab UAE latest job applications are being announced for Guest Services Executive job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Burj Al Arab UAE Guest Services Executive positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Burj Al Arab UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Burj Al Arab UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Guest Services Executive Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 5500.00-9000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Burj Al Arab UAE Jobs Description 2021
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
An architectural masterpiece, Jumeirah Emirates Towers offers luxurious experiences in the heart of UAE’s most dynamic city. Soaring high above the central business and commercial district, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is a dramatic backdrop to Dubai’s skyline and a visible statement of the region’s growing corporate success. Comprising two equilateral triangles, this landmark structure is home to an Office Tower, Hotel Tower and shopping Boulevard. The hotel encompasses 400 spacious rooms and suites, 15 world-class restaurants and bars, Talise Fitness, Talise Spa as well as elite shopping and lifestyle attractions at the Boulevard, a prestigious retail destination. The award-winning hotel has multiple venues for inspiring events including the grand Godolphin Ballroom and 16 meeting rooms.
About the Job:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Guest Services Executive to join the Front Office department in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. The main purpose of this role is the point of contact between the guests and the hotel. He/She is also an ambassador of the excellence of the service delivered in the hotel with ensuring all guests are provided with a warm, friendly, courteous, informative and efficient service at the Front Desk. Your key responsibilities will include:
- To greet each guest, who enters through the main door, with a warm smile and make every effort to address by their name.
- To give a warm welcome and sincere farewell to guests arriving or departing from the Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
- Prepare and offer all arrival guests refreshments and cold/ warm towels.
- Escort guests upon arrival to the Reception desk, Guest Relations desk, Club Executive Lounge or directly to the room for check-in, depending on the situation.
- Coordinate guest/ visitor arrivals and departure at the main entrance to ensure that all guest requests are well looked after.
- Be the link between Butler, Club Executive, Front Office, Concierge and Transportation teams to ensure smooth arrival and departure of guests.
- Report any guest incidents or guest complaints to the Duty Manager.
- To assist with the preparation of group registration and the check in procedure of the group.
- To anticipate and meet guests’ needs and requests, ensuring complete guest satisfactions.
- Up sell Hotel rooms, Jumeirah outlets & Spas and hotel facilities to guests and visitors to maximize the hotel revenue.
- Be familiar with the cashier and accounting procedure of rooms division.
- Act as a sales person of all Jumeirah properties and products.
- To attend and take ownership of special requests made by VIP guests either prior to, during or after their stay to ensure that they are fully satisfied.
- To ensure that guests are not kept waiting or in a queue in the lobby, making sure all guests are acknowledged & offered assistance.
- Perform any related duties as requested by the Team Leader, Manager or other Senior Management
In order to be considered for this role you will have at least two years of working experience in a similar role in a luxury five-star hotel environment.
You will have excellent written and spoken English skills, additional language is advantage. Knowledge of hotel operating systems is a must. Your experience in handling guest requests and exceeding their expectations would be regarded as essential.
Should be able to quickly learn and adapt to a new work environment.
About the benefits:
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her/himself with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-Dubai
Job: Front Office
Organization: Jumeirah Emirates Towers [JET]
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2021, 3:56:27 AM