Brown-Forman UK Jobs – Jobs at Brown-Forman UK Careers www.brown-forman.jobs Find out Brown-Forman UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Brown-Forman UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Brown-Forman UK Government Jobs in UK.
Brown-Forman UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Brown-Forman UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Brown-Forman UK jobs opening news has published at Brown-Forman UK Careers page which is www.brown-forman.jobs. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Brown-Forman UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Brown-Forman UK Hiring in . You can read this Brown-Forman UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Brown-Forman UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Blender Job Vacancy in UK
Brown-Forman UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Brown-Forman UK Careers. Brown-Forman UK latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Blender job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Brown-Forman UK Assistant Blender positions. Jobs in Brown-Forman UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Brown-Forman UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Brown-Forman UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Blender Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 23000.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Brown-Forman UK Jobs Description 2021
Assists Master Blender in all aspects of spirit, whisky and wood inventory management, sensoryco-ordination, data analysis, and samples management/preparation. Carries out continuous improvement projects in support of whisky quality and supply chain optimisation.
We asked the Master Blender who is the hiring manager for this role the following question and please find below her answer. Why is this role important to Brown-Forman?
“This role is important in our pursuit of whisky-making excellence. This role is integral to the quality analysis of distilled spirit and maturing cask inventory, in the creation of the highest quality award-winning whiskies.”
What you can expect:
- Directly responsible for planning, managing and recording sample spirit quality data as pertains to the analysis and approval of new-make spirit and maturing/vatted inventory, aligned to brand standards.
- Liaises with Master Blender, distilleries and B-F research & development teams on spirit quality measures, and the corrective actions necessary, as required.
- Physical and bulk system samples inventory management on SAP bulk stock module in adherence with HMRC guidelines.
- In collaboration with Master Blender, manages annual sampling and regauge plans for Benriach, Glendronach and Glenglassaugh, and to support bulk / vatted sales, as required.
- Under the guidance of the Master Blender, prepares recipe/formula pilot samples across the brands; for core ranges, new product development, and to support bulk /vatted sales.
- Supports Master Blender with NPD/ Innovation initiatives, and contributes to tasting notes
- Collaborates across teams in delivering the annual cask bottling programme.
- Supports monthly tracking of spirit, whisky and wood supply/handling versus budgeted demand.
- Supports Master Blender in product training and in support of the Global brand team.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or associated subject or equivalent experience
- Experience working in industry or industry support.
- Strong interest in Whisky making.
- Ability to build and sustain business relationships internally and externally.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong analytical and systems acumen.
- Sensory experience; ability to detect and describe aroma.
- Experience in the distilling industry.
- Experience of bulk stock, SAP and spirit quality systems.
- A clean driving license
What’s It Like To Work Here:
Our Culture at the BenRiach Distillery Company is to foster Personal Growth, Collaboration, Teamwork, Self-Initiative and Problem Solving in a Respectful and Safe Environment where every employee has a high degree of Self-Awareness, Accountability, Credibility, Confidentiality, Integrity, and Professional Ethics.
Nothing Better in the Market
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. In Brown-Forman Scotland, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but are not limited to, medical and dental cashback plans, flexible-working options and product allowance; along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.