British Council Qatar Jobs 2023 – Jobs at British Council Qatar Careers www.britishcouncil.qa Find out British Council Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in British Council Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon British Council Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
British Council Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at British Council Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of British Council Qatar jobs opening news has published at British Council Qatar Careers page which is www.britishcouncil.qa. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with British Council Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current British Council Qatar Hiring in . You can read this British Council Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
British Council Qatar Jobs 2023 – Apply Online for Cluster Senior Marketing Manager Exams Job Vacancy in Qatar
British Council Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for British Council Qatar Careers. British Council Qatar latest job applications are being announced for the Cluster Senior Marketing Manager Exams job vacancies. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the British Council Qatar Cluster Senior Marketing Manager Exams positions. Jobs in British Council Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
British Council Qatar Job Vacancy 2023 Details
|Name of Recruitment||British Council Qatar Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Cluster Senior Marketing Manager Exams Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 12,000.00 per month|
British Council Qatar Jobs Description 2023
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
To lead the development and execution of the cluster/country marketing strategy and plans, ensuring alignment to the regional and global marketing strategy and brand, and to work in partnership with SBUs to ensure that country marketing activities enable required business targets. This role will be accountable for the planning, management, execution and evaluation of plans for the cluster, overseen by the Regional Head of Marketing, Exams. They will also provide professional marketing expertise to the Exams SBU within the cluster and play a proactive role in the development of Exams within the region, including business planning.
Strategy and Planning
- Leads the development and execution of Exams marketing strategy and plans in the cluster/country ensuring alignment to the regional and global marketing strategy.
- Leads the planning & execution of products go-to market plans and annual plans for Exams in the cluster/country, agreeing the programmes, their delivery mechanisms, budgets and resources with regional marketing and Exams leads.
- Leads the development and execution of Exams campaign strategies to support a variety of routes to market and maximise impact and share of voice while making sure they achieve the regional marketing strategy objectives.
- Leads the deployment of the British Council brand architecture in line with brand management standards across the cluster.
- Ensures that clear and consistent marketing processes are deployed across the cluster/country aligned to agreed global marketing processes.
- Monitors and reports on agreed marketing KPIs for the cluster.
- Works with the Regional Head of Insights to commission and gather insight that supports the identification of opportunities for new product development and proactively shares results with region and SBU colleagues and the Marketing Community of Practice.
Consultancy, analysis and problem-solving
- Applies advanced marketing expertise to develop and enhance marketing strategies, plans and approaches for the cluster/country.
- Applies core technical and professional knowledge to identify and assess current state of marketing, define opportunities for improvement and design and develop new or improved practice to drive business growth and reduce duplication of activities and expenditure.
- Builds an in-depth understanding of the cluster operational context and the opportunities and challenges for marketing.
- Makes appropriate linkages to broader issues, strategic business units and region, to ensure that the development of marketing strategies and plans is based on informed business insight and joined-up thinking.
- Proactively seeks internal customer and other stakeholder feedback to monitor satisfaction with the provision of marketing services across the cluster and specialist advice & support, enabling improvements to be made where issues are identified.
- Identifies and implements new marketing approaches and/or techniques which enhance efficiency and wider business impact, ensuring alignment across the cluster/country and to the regional marketing strategy.
- Makes sure that all plans are insights and evidence led and use the existing tools to evaluate their performance, impact and return on investment (ROI).
- Leads on emerging trends analysis and monitors opportunities for growth.
- Leads and drives a clear focus on audiences and market segmentation.
- Communicates to colleagues the need for compliance with agreed marketing policies and processes and produces reports to demonstrate compliance as needed.
- Champions the deployment of the British Council brand architecture, monitors compliance, and manages interventions to address and resolve reasons for non-compliance.
- Participates as part of the regional marketing team to support implementation and review new processes and operating model.
- Provides proactive professional advice and support to internal customers to ensure local and Exams specific requirements are high quality, effective and compliant with marketing policy, process and governance.
- Ensures the development of high quality and effective marketing plans and solutions using and sharing marketing expertise.
- Proactively pursues an annual cycle of formally recognised Continuing Professional Development to maintain and deepen their professional expertise.
Commercial and financial management
- Using agreed corporate systems and processes, plans and manages the budget for the cluster/country with regards to marketing plans and programmes.
- Conducts quarterly and year-end reporting on progress against plan and deliverables, budget, and management of issues and risks.
- Shows an understanding of value for money and cost effectiveness in the advice, recommendations and service support they provide to colleagues in the business teams supporting them to achieve return on investment (ROI) for the marketing budget.
Relationship and stakeholder management
- Proactively participates in the Marketing Community of Practice developing good working relationships with marketing colleagues across the organisation and the business.
- Develops peer/personal networks within and outside Marketing to enhance own knowledge and expertise.
- Proactively builds and maintains excellent relationships with internal partners and stakeholders to ensure integrated, joined up and future-proofed approaches and solutions.
Leadership and management
- Plans and prioritises work activities to ensure effective delivery of marketing activities over a quarterly to annual time horizon.
- Shares intelligence, experience and ideas to support global marketing in identifying/developing new ways in which marketing could positively impact upon the British Council’s operational efficiency and effectiveness.
About You (essential requirements for the role):
- Degree / professional qualification in marketing or business and/or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in a marketing position at a national level within a large and complex organisation
- Demonstrable experience of developing marketing strategies and plans
- Demonstrable experience in managing supplier relationships
Role: Cluster Senior Marketing Manager Exams (35690)
Number of positions: 1
Pay Band: 7/F
Location: Can be based in any of the below Gulf countries (UAE/Oman/Qatar/KSA/Bahrain/Kuwait)
Contract type: Fixed Term contract
Contract Duration: Based on local country regulations
Other requirements: This role is open to candidates who have the right to work or ability to get the right to work in the Gulf (no relocation offered for this position)
Closing Date: 15 January 2023(23:59 Gulf Standard Time)