Booking.com UK Jobs – Jobs at Booking.com UK Careers www.booking.com Find out Booking.com UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Booking.com UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Booking.com UK Government Jobs in UK.
Booking.com UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Booking.com UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Booking.com UK jobs opening news has published at Booking.com UK Careers page which is www.booking.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Booking.com UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Booking.com UK Hiring in . You can read this Booking.com UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Booking.com UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Technical Programme Manager Job Vacancy in UK
Booking.com UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Booking.com UK Careers. Booking.com UK latest job applications are being announced for Technical Programme Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Booking.com UK Technical Programme Manager positions. Jobs in Booking.com UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Booking.com UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Booking.com UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Manchester
|Name of Job Opening||Technical Programme Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£72,334.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Booking.com UK Jobs Description 2021
At Booking.com, we make it easier for everyone to experience the world. We began by taking hotel bookings online over 20 years ago and we’ve been shaping the travel industry ever since. Today, we’re building a platform that connects all parts of the trip – from accommodation to transport, tickets, tours and more.
From our HQ in Manchester, our Transportation team helps people get where they want to go, anywhere in the world. Whether customers want the freedom of a car, the ease of a taxi or the economy of public transport, we make it all possible.
Our team is passionate about helping people travel. They see challenges as opportunities. And they’re always ready for change.
Where we are going
- Cross functional agile teams who own their products in a Continuous Delivery DevOps environment
- Revolutionise our online customer experience through a great web site and mobile app
- Data driven decisions using Kibana, Hadoop, monitoring, Big Data, MI and MVT testing
- Continuous improvement, keeping it simple and developing the team
- Great engineering practices with a focus on TDD and BDD principles and a strong focus on non-functional requirements at the beginning rather than an afterthought
- Decoupled service orientated architecture with resilience and adaptability built in
What we offer in return
- Ownership of your work and a great technical challenge
- A great new office to work in the heart of Manchester
- Great facilities including subsidised canteen and Starbucks, free breakfast & fruit + cycle hub
- An exciting and dynamic place to work
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Great discounts on car rentals and other group benefits
- Opportunity to shape the future of the team
- Manage key business programme initiatives from inception through to delivery across multiple teams, product groups and other parts of the business.
- Ownership of delivery and reporting for these key initiatives across all impacted teams
- Stakeholder and communication management, including working closely with Engineering and Product sponsors to deliver these key business initiatives · Manage dependencies, risks, issues, go live plans and challenging delivery thinking
- Management of external parties where required
- Work with the Product, Engineering, and the wider business to ensure roadmaps are aligned on initiative goals, including feeding into quarterly planning process
- Own and drive delivery governance across the organisation, ensuring this is fit for purpose and fits in with existing practices and organisation culture
- Work alongside the agile coaching team to continuously improve delivery best practice
- Challenge the business to think in an evolutionary manner and support the transformations
Skills we are looking for
- 5 years + experience of delivering critical business initiatives in digital organisations with Product and Engineering led teams
- Proven experience using a range of lean/agile project/programme management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience of managing teams of people responsible for delivery in complex organisations
- Experience of managing external parties that are critical to delivery success
- Proven experience of stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management at all levels of an organisation
We are looking for an experienced and adaptable Technical Program Manager to join the organisation to drive delivery of our key business initiatives that are important across our group. In this role you will work closely with the current product led organisation structure to deliver these changes, ensuring you work together to drive delivery and best practices.
Other beneficial skills
- Knowledge and experience of Lean working and principles.
- Previous experience in product lead role
- Software engineering background.
- Experience of Lean UX
- Teaching, mentoring, supporting people.
- Experience with delivery and collaboration management tools such as JIRA, confluence, slack, workplace
Think you’ve got what it takes to drive forward a new role in our organisation?