BOEING Qatar Jobs – Jobs at BOEING Qatar Careers www.boeing.com Find out BOEING Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in BOEING Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon BOEING Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
BOEING Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at BOEING Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of BOEING Qatar jobs opening news has published at BOEING Qatar Careers page which is www.boeing.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with BOEING Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current BOEING Qatar Hiring in . You can read this BOEING Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
BOEING Qatar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Administrative Assistant Job Vacancy in Qatar
BOEING Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for BOEING Qatar Careers. BOEING Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Administrative Assistant job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the BOEING Qatar Administrative Assistant positions. Jobs in BOEING Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
BOEING Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||BOEING Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Administrative Assistant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 8260.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
BOEING Qatar Jobs Description 2021
Boeing Qatar is looking to hire a Mid-Level Administrative Assistant for the F-15QA program at Al-Udeid AB, Qatar. The selected individuals will support Site management, Maintenance Training managers and Flight operation managers for the F-15QA Training mission. Successful candidate should be able to support all administrative or technical operations by applying own knowledge of organization systems and procedures. The administrative Assistant will report to the Training and Ops Maintenance Site Senior Manager.
- Coordinates with staff and team for travel requirements and Assist with relocation efforts.
- Manage Distributions list for management and respective teams.
- Schedule meetings and disseminate staff agenda.
- Collects and analyzes data to support scope project.
- Manages requirements for Team managers.
- Facilitates communications and actions between leadership and staff.
- Prepare high level briefings for Management and Staff.
- Implements plans to ensure business, technical and customer requirements are achieved.
- Work special assignments and projects as directed by site and Training Managers.
- Maintain up to date awareness of Boeing and Qatar Labor guidelines.
- Able to adapt to non-English speaking cultural environment, work independently with minimal supervision, and be flexible in terms of working hours.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Ability to communicate effectively a cross different function and divisions with various levels of leadership.
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate reporting of information.
- Experience with Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint) and Cisco WebEx.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor Degree
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years’ related work, Bachelor, etc.).
This a fixed term contract starting from commencement date and ending by 31 Dec 2023 with potential for extension.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Qatar. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable law. Employment is subject to the candidate s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities.