Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Jobs – Jobs at Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Careers www.bcbs.com Find out Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Government Jobs in USA.
Blue Cross Blue Shield USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Blue Cross Blue Shield USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Blue Cross Blue Shield USA jobs opening news has published at Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Careers page which is www.bcbs.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Blue Cross Blue Shield USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Hiring in . You can read this Blue Cross Blue Shield USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Director Plan Management Job Vacancy in USA
Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Careers. Blue Cross Blue Shield USA latest job applications are being announced for Director Plan Management job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Director Plan Management positions. Jobs in Blue Cross Blue Shield USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Washington
|Name of Job Opening||Director Plan Management Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Usa|
|Salary Range||$ 146,955 – 203,977 per year (Not Confirm)|
Blue Cross Blue Shield USA Jobs Description 2021
Responsible for the management and oversight of Plan relationships that drives Program stability and operations excellence. Manages activities to ensure effective business relationships with Plans participating in the Federal Employee Program (FEP) ensuring that Plans’ FEP business are aligned with FEP strategic business objectives. Manages the approval and monitoring of Plans’ FEP budgets and costs. Conducts effective communications with the Plans that provides direction responding to Plan issues and requests for support/information. Collaborates with internal FEPDO business resources to provide comprehensive relationship management activities to resolve issues, address problems and support Plans’ administration of FEP. Ensure that FEPDO staff have access to the appropriate individuals at each Plan related to any element of FEP policy and operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Represents the FEPDO and manages effective relationships with Plans’ FEP primary point of contact, Plan executives and stakeholders to ensure high Plan satisfaction.
- Ensures that Plans’ business processes are aligned with the strategic business objectives of FEP.
- Acts as advocates for the FEPDO and Plans, to ensure compliance with the administration of the Program.
- Conducts effective communications with the Plans/stakeholders and ensures to Plan issues and requests for support/information.
- Facilitates issue resolution with end to end accountability.
- Manages and directs cross functional activities with all FEPDO business areas to ensure effective and strong business relationships with Plans, ensuring Key business responsibilities goals strategic objectives met.
- End to end approval accountability for Plans’ administrative costs budgets – over $2 Billion annual budgets, including fully understand and communicate what the Plans are requesting to appropriate FEPDO Business-Owners before line items are approved, and ensuring that retrospective reviews occur to determine if budgeted projects were actually completed at the Plans.
- Manages Plans’ administrative costs to ensure Program compliance with OPM contract limit.
- Develops strategies to assists Plans with managing year to date ROC for administrative costs.
- Collaborates with the FEPDO staff to ensure timely and accurate approval of Plans’ budgets and final costs.
- Manage and directs cross functional activities with all FEPDO business areas to influence Plans with achieving key market performance and operational excellence.
- Ensures that the support and direction the Teams provide their Plans are consistent with strategic objectives and organizational goals.
- Monitors and supports cross functional activities with all FEPDO business areas to execute strategic activities with their Plans and action plans to meet desired business objectives.
- Serves as key advisor with directing and influencing Plans to maintain operational excellence that drives member satisfaction and achieves member retention goals.
- Ensures PMR team core competencies are robust and comprehensive for financial, operational, field service.
- Leads, attends, and/or participates in program management, project management, policy development, Plan advisory, oversight, and steering committee assignments related to major FEP and BCBSA activities.
- Monitors the purpose and goal of Plan workgroups to ensure Plan satisfaction is considered and composition of Plan workgroup is equitable and appropriate.
- Communicates Plan intelligence summaries to FEP Senior Staff, FEP Management, and Association senior management that details Plan business results, Plan issues, Plan risks, and Plan environmental attributes, when required.
- Manages Plan strategy work sessions with Account Management teams and subject matter experts to ensure alignment of Plan business plans and activities to FEP strategy.
- Assures that Plans’ business needs are taken into account when new policies or programs are developed.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Ten years of relevant business experience with at least five years health care experience
- Experience with and strong understanding of the Federal Employee Health Benefit Program
- 3+ years’ experience in a management or leadership role
- Technical proficiency with various software applications is required – Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint
- 4-year College Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics