Bloomberg USA Jobs – Jobs at Bloomberg USA Careers www.bloomberg.com Find out Bloomberg USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Bloomberg USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Bloomberg USA Government Jobs in USA.
Bloomberg USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Bloomberg USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Bloomberg USA jobs opening news has published at Bloomberg USA Careers page which is www.bloomberg.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Bloomberg USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Bloomberg USA Hiring in . You can read this Bloomberg USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Bloomberg USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Data Engineer Job Vacancy in the USA
Bloomberg USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Bloomberg USA Careers. Bloomberg USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Data Engineer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Bloomberg USA Data Engineer positions. Jobs in Bloomberg USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Bloomberg USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Bloomberg USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in New York
|Name of Job Opening||Data Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|Salary Range||$ 122,644.00 per year|
Bloomberg USA Jobs Description 2022
You are no doubt familiar with Bloomberg’s position as a global leader in financial technology and media, but we are so much more. Bloomberg Philanthropies works to ensure better, longer lives for the greatest number of people by focusing on five key areas: the arts, education, the environment, government innovation, and public health. Philanthropy has always been integral to Bloomberg, woven into the fabric of our culture!
Bloomberg Connects is a rapidly-growing, free app offering digital guides to museums, galleries, and cultural spaces around the world. Launched in November 2019, the app features engaging, multi-media guides with insightful and unique content exclusive to each of our partners such as The Guggenheim, MoMA PS1, Serpentine Galleries, The Courtauld, The Institute of Contemporary Art, and many more.
We are a team of interaction and visual designers, engineers and leaders working with Bloomberg Philanthropies on Bloomberg Connects, a platform that brings digital access to arts and culture institutions around the world.
For our cultural partners, we design and build tools to manage their collections, informed by research and interviews with the staff at the world’s top arts and culture institutions. For everyone we design and build a mobile app, Bloomberg Connects, to bring access to the arts right to the users’ hands.
Our designers and engineers work side-by-side with each other daily to deliver delightful experiences with accessibility and usability at the core. Our vibrant team takes pride in their work, driven by a common sense of purpose.
Join us on our mission to bring access to arts and culture to everyone, anytime, anywhere!
We’ll trust you to:
- Participate in a cross-functional agile team spanning design and engineering
- Interface with internal stakeholders as well as cultural partners
- Deliver actionable insights to our cultural partners about their visitors through a reporting portal
- Connect and consolidate our full platform’s data across multiple marketing and product systems
- Help our product team make data-driven decisions by providing quantitative data to accompany our research team’s qualitative data
- Drive our data initiative to ensure we collect clean, actionable data
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years of experience with software/data engineering
- Experience with Google Analytics, Firebase, BigQuery
- Proficiency with one or more of Python, R, Node.js/Typescript
- Comfort with funnel analysis, modeling, statistical analysis, recommenders
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Compute/Data Science, Engineering or related technology field
We’d like to see experience with:
- Building web-based data visualizations
- Instrumenting mobile applications
- Running mobile and web-based experiments
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.