Blizzard Entertainment USA Jobs – Jobs at Blizzard Entertainment USA Careers www.blizzard.com Find out Blizzard Entertainment USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Blizzard Entertainment USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Blizzard Entertainment USA Government Jobs in USA.
Blizzard Entertainment USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Blizzard Entertainment USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Blizzard Entertainment USA jobs opening news has published at Blizzard Entertainment USA Careers page which is www.blizzard.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Blizzard Entertainment USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Blizzard Entertainment USA Hiring in . You can read this Blizzard Entertainment USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Blizzard Entertainment USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Technical Producer Job Vacancy in the USA
Blizzard Entertainment USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Blizzard Entertainment USA Careers. Blizzard Entertainment USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Technical Producer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Blizzard Entertainment USA Technical Producer positions. Jobs in Blizzard Entertainment USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Blizzard Entertainment USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Blizzard Entertainment USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Irvine
|Name of Job Opening||Technical Producer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 30.77 per hour|
Blizzard Entertainment USA Jobs Description 2022
Technical Producer – Irvine Onsite Desired but Open to Remote
Blizzard Animation, which crafts the cinematics that breathe life into the various Blizzard franchises, is seeking a self-motivated, experienced, diligent Technical Producer to join the team. This producer will work with our engineers, TD’s and leadership to ensure that team goals are identified, achieved and implemented. They will primarily focus on project scheduling and resource management.
- Build project plans for and actively produce 4-6 tech projects at a time, focusing on critical path projects
- Wrangle team events, conferences, and similar
- Help coordinate recruiting efforts
- Lead project team meetings, including information gathering, preparation and dissemination
- Work with leads and department producer to develop and disseminate team roadmaps
- Coordinate and send quarterly newsletter
- Be an advocate for the team
- Assist tech leadership with any misc. support needed
- Persistent self-motivation and initiative; hardworking “can-do” demeanor is vital
- Experience with project management and documentation software including Jira, Confluence, Excel
- Strong technical proficiency and ability to communicate about highly technical subjects
- Very well organized, and a strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Previous experience in animation production for TV, feature film, or games
- Familiarity with CG and VFX software, pipelines, workflows, and processes
- An understanding of how technology empowers artists
- Knowledge of Blizzard games, franchises, and expanded universes
- Familiarity with Shotgun/Shotgrid production tracking software
- Familiarity with Structure for Jira
Resume (PDF format)
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options. Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.