Blackstone USA Jobs – Jobs at Blackstone USA Careers www.blackstone.com Find out Blackstone USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Blackstone USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Blackstone USA Government Jobs in USA.
Blackstone USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Blackstone USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Blackstone USA jobs opening news has published at Blackstone USA Careers page which is www.blackstone.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Blackstone USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Blackstone USA Hiring in . You can read this Blackstone USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Blackstone USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Content Strategist Job Vacancy in USA
Blackstone USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Blackstone USA Careers. Blackstone USA latest job applications are being announced for Content Strategist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Blackstone USA Content Strategist positions. Jobs in Blackstone USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Blackstone USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Blackstone USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in New York
|Name of Job Opening||Content Strategist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|Salary Range||$ 83,255 – 185,417 per year (Not Confirm)|
Blackstone USA Jobs Description 2021
Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $584 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Global Public Affairs & Marketing
Public Affairs & Marketing – Brand and Content Strategist, Associate
The firm-wide marketing team at Blackstone is focused on strengthening the Blackstone brand and supporting our business groups. The team is responsible for areas including:
- Blackstone’s content strategy
- The firm’s brand and visual identity
- The firm’s digital marketing channels (email, website, social media, etc.) and paid promotion efforts
- Our video and podcast production capabilities
- Support for investor-facing marketing initiatives
We’re looking for a smart, entrepreneurial young professional to help support Blackstone’s brand and content strategy. You’ll work in collaboration with various functions of the marketing team in addition to groups such as Public Affairs, Government Relations, Technology and Innovations, Institutional Client Services, and each of Blackstone’s businesses.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating and executing content ideas—for Insights posts, videos, landing pages, brochures, and more—to strengthen Blackstone’s reputation and/or advance business objectives
- Bringing those ideas to life by writing copy and collaborating with in-house and agency partners on creative execution—i.e. helping manage video production, design, branding, etc.
- Seeing projects through to effective distribution and performance measurement
- Developing subject matter expertise around several Blackstone business groups and their marketing needs; helping create marketing programs for these businesses to engage with their investors
- Drafting memos and project briefings for meetings with stakeholders across the firm
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong writing and editing skills with direct experience in content marketing or journalism
- Passion for understanding nuanced financial topics and communicating them in a digestible, engaging way
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping complex initiatives on track
- A good eye for design with the ability to ensure deliverables always look cohesive and on-brand
- Experience working with video production teams, designers, and/or creative agencies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter, organized, motivated with a good sense of humor
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Resume must be in PDF format
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered ” prefer not to say “).