Blackstone UK Jobs – Jobs at Blackstone UK Careers www.blackstone.com Find out Blackstone UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Blackstone UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Blackstone UK Government Jobs in UK.
Blackstone UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Blackstone UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Blackstone UK jobs opening news has published at Blackstone UK Careers page which is www.blackstone.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Blackstone UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Blackstone UK Hiring in . You can read this Blackstone UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Blackstone UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Real Estate Finance Job Vacancy in UK
Blackstone UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Blackstone UK Careers. Blackstone UK latest job applications are being announced for Real Estate Finance job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Blackstone UK Real Estate Finance positions. Jobs in Blackstone UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Blackstone UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Blackstone UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Real Estate Finance Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 42,500 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Blackstone UK Jobs Description 2022
Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $619 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Blackstone is a global leader in real estate investing. Blackstone’s real estate business was founded in 1991 and has $187 billion of investor capital under management. Blackstone is one of the largest property owners in the world, owning and operating assets across every major geography and sector, including logistics, multifamily and single family housing, office, hospitality and retail. Our opportunistic funds seek to acquire undermanaged, well-located assets across the world. Blackstone’s Core+ strategy invests in substantially stabilized real estate globally through regional open-ended funds focused on high-quality assets and Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. (BREIT), a non-listed REIT that invests in U.S. income-generating assets. Blackstone Real Estate also operates one of the leading global real estate debt businesses, providing comprehensive financing solutions across the capital structure and risk spectrum, including management of Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE: BXMT).
Real Estate Finance Assistant Vice President
The Assistant Vice President will act as a key liaison between a variety of internal and external stakeholders including, among others, asset managers, European and global finance teams, treasury and accounting functions, investor relations, and auditors. Main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with asset management team to ensure timeliness and accuracy of the quarterly valuation data for the European funds; review and validate valuation models and key assumptions and work with acquisition team to on-board new deals
- Leading preparation of European valuations and fund performance summaries, liaising with senior management and New York Head office for review
- Engage with New York FP&A, treasury and accounting team to provide quarterly deal level activity information, including investments, distributions and value changes
- Provide key portfolio analytics across the Funds
- Leading quarterly forecast process, including consolidation of deal level projections, preparation of materials for regional review with European Head of Asset Management and CFO and submission of data to NY for global discussion
- Working closely with the investor relations team to gather, analyze and summarize data and commentary for the quarterly investor letters
- Preparation of investor specific reporting including fund level forecasts, performance summaries and other ad-hoc requests
- On a quarterly basis, oversee preparation of management pack illustrating key metrics for the Funds
- Participate in technology projects to improve the quarterly valuation, forecasting and distribution tools and processes
- Ad hoc project work
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years of work experience required, with financial services industry background a significant advantage
- Highly motivated individual with a reputation for excellence and achievement and a mindset for self-improvement and growth
- A willingness to work across multiple functional areas in a dynamic environment
- Superior analytical and financial skills, including strong knowledge of finance and accounting and exceptional Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work in team environments and develop/maintain internal and external relationships is critical
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, strong knowledge of finance and accounting
- A highly motivated individual able to work independently and manage numerous, conflicting priorities and requests
- A high level of integrity and standard of professional conduct is essential
- Degree qualified, CFA an advantage or ACA with 5+ years post qualification experience