BJ’s USA Jobs – Jobs at BJ’s USA Careers www.bjs.com Find out BJ’s USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in BJ’s USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon BJ’s USA Government Jobs in USA.
BJ’s USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at BJ’s USA , then it is a great chance for you because of BJ’s USA jobs opening news has published at BJ’s USA Careers page which is www.bjs.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with BJ’s USA . So now you can be a part of this Current BJ’s USA Hiring in . You can read this BJ’s USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
BJ’s USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Recovery Clerk Job Vacancy in USA
BJ’s USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for BJ’s USA Careers. BJ’s USA latest job applications are being announced for Recovery Clerk job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the BJ’s USA Recovery Clerk positions. Jobs in BJ’s USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
BJ’s USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||BJ’s USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Warrington
|Name of Job Opening||Recovery Clerk Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Pennsylvania|
|Salary Range||$ 11 per hour (Not Confirm)|
BJ’s USA Jobs Description 2021
BJ’s Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Responsible for providing members with prompt and courteous service and assistance, replenishing and stocking merchandise, and keeping the sales floor clean, neat and fully organized.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Provides members with prompt and courteous service and assistance.
- Replenishes, refills, stocks, and straightens merchandise. Ensures proper signage of merchandise.
- Keeps sales floor clean, neat and full organized.
- Replenishes milk, dairy, freezer, food, and non-food merchandise. Folds and organizes apparel, books, and other merchandise.
- Removes empty cardboard from the sales floor, shelves, display cases, and replenishes box bins. Uses cardboard baler to dispose of cardboard.
- Returns all returned and re-shop merchandise to the sales floor.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other departments as needed.
- Must successfully complete required training and certification processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail required.
Environmental Job Conditions
- Most of the time is spent moving about continuously on hard surfaces. Frequently requires bending, climbing, crawling, pulling, reaching, stooping and climbing ladders/step stools.
- Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than 30 pounds with assistance. Requires using a pallet jack to pull and push pallets.
- Frequent exposure to company authorized cleaning agents.
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures, as well as occasional exposure to extreme temperatures in freezers and coolers.
BJ’s Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.