Bicester Village UK Jobs – Jobs at Bicester Village UK Careers www.tbvsc.com Find out Bicester Village UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Bicester Village UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Bicester Village UK Government Jobs in UK.
Bicester Village UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Bicester Village UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Bicester Village UK jobs opening news has published at Bicester Village UK Careers page which is www.tbvsc.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Bicester Village UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Bicester Village UK Hiring in . You can read this Bicester Village UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Bicester Village UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Sales Assistant Job Vacancy in UK
Bicester Village UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Bicester Village UK Careers. Bicester Village UK latest job applications are being announced for Sales Assistant job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Bicester Village UK Sales Assistant positions. Jobs in Bicester Village UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Bicester Village UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Bicester Village UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Bicester
|Name of Job Opening||Sales Assistant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 8.84 Per Hour (Not Confirm)|
Bicester Village UK Jobs Description 2021
To maximise the sales potential and profitability of the store through providing excellent levels of customer care and exceeding Le Creuset customer’s service delivery expectations. To assist in the smooth running of the store.
- Greet all customers that come into store and assist them with their product selection and converting opportunities to achieve store sales targets.
- Deal with queries and complaints either over the phone or in store and implement the appropriate action to follow up any matters raised that is timely and the most suitable resolution and leaves the consumer satisfied.
- Actively promote and present all products using company sales techniques including advising customers on product suitability and care and use of products.
- Process all sales transactions quickly and efficiently following the correct till procedures and ensuring the safe and accurate storage of monies.
- Ensure high levels of merchandising by;
1. Maintaining clean and bright displays.
2. Keeping shelves well stocked and tidy.
3. Clearly and accurately ticketing stock.
4. Ensuring the store is clean and tidy by carrying out housekeeping duties including dusting, sweeping and clearing rubbish as directed.
- Place and follow up orders and special orders.
- Participate as directed in stocktaking ensuring that all counts and paperwork are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Liaise with the store manager with regard to awareness of current and future sales targets.
- Ensure high levels of product knowledge by reading up on products, attending courses and visits as directed.
- Liaise with the customer services department with any queries received through the helpline.
- Assist as directed in receiving and sorting stock deliveries ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
- Ensure security procedures are followed according to Company and Centre Management Policy.
- Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
- Ensure that at all times you take care of your health and safety and that of others by complying with health and safety obligations, particularly by reporting promptly any defects, risks or potential hazards.
- 2 years’ experience of working in a customer facing/service environment
- Experience of working in a retail environment, for a premium brand
- Basic Numeracy and literacy qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel to Basic skill level
- Interest in cooking