BGC Partners UK Jobs – Jobs at BGC Partners UK Careers www.bgcpartners.com Find out BGC Partners UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in BGC Partners UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon BGC Partners UK Government Jobs in UK.
BGC Partners UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at BGC Partners UK , then it is a great chance for you because of BGC Partners UK jobs opening news has published at BGC Partners UK Careers page which is www.bgcpartners.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with BGC Partners UK . So now you can be a part of this Current BGC Partners UK Hiring in . You can read this BGC Partners UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
BGC Partners UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Customer Support Job Vacancy in UK
BGC Partners UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for BGC Partners UK Careers. BGC Partners UK latest job applications are being announced for Customer Support job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the BGC Partners UK Customer Support positions. Jobs in BGC Partners UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
BGC Partners UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||BGC Partners UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Support Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 21029.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
BGC Partners UK Jobs Description 2021
eOperations is a global technology support team spread across EMEA, APAC and US, providing customer-facing trading application, middle office, market data and STP support, for BGC partners group brands (GFI, BGC, Latium, RP Martin, Sunrise, Cantor, Aurel).
eOperations works closely with internal teams (eSales, product strategy, brokers) as well as external (traders, operations/IT support teams) clients. Leveraging a unique skillset mix (business, product, technical and compliance knowledge, along with relationship management) to investigate and resolve issues or engage with other IT teams (level-two application support, development, Integration, deployment, networks, citrix, regulatory reporting, amongst others) where required.
The team have oversight of the trade lifecycle from the point of order entry through to clearing and settlement. Operating in a fast-paced environment, you will be expected to multitask and prioritise issues/requests, which many carry operational/financial/reputational risk, whilst adhering to agreed SLA’s and processes.
The candidate will become a subject matter expert in region, expected to develop long lasting relationships with key stakeholders across front-middle-back office, operations and IT.
The candidate will have an opportunity to review existing operational processes and streamline where appropriate, whilst having an input into the support model and decisions made with how the team provides the best support possible.
- Diagnose and resolve first-line support issues within service level agreement, escalating those requiring second/third line support via the defined process and appropriate channel, ensuring full audit of support issues are clearly documented within the service desk tool.
- Manage communication for internal/external clients providing succinct, proactive updates and setting expectations through to resolution.
- Manage your own book of work and the distribution of work for team where required.
- Ensure issues/queries reported (via phone, e-mail, MS teams, Bloomberg or in person) are logged and tracked for audit purposes.
- Gain an understanding of the pre and post trade workflows along with the various customer workflows, to optimize issue resolution. This will include the publishing of market data, order entry and trade execution through to STP confirmation.
- Become the subject matter expert on trading platform functionalities, able to replicate production issues within UAT as well as being an integral part for new platform initiative testing.
- Perform existing daily health checks.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors (ICE, Markit, LCH, Broadway, ION, Refinitiv).
- Participate in projects; this will include hosting/presenting calls/meetings offering your specialist knowledge.
- Training others within the firm on the front and middle office applications we support as well as distributing knowledge amongst the team.
- Contribute to team training and contact documentation (confluence) including reviewing existing/producing new documentation and videos for the benefit of the team.
- 5+ years in a support environment (preferably broker, investment bank, exchange, clearing house or similar financial services) supporting a one or combination of FX (NDF, SWAP, FWD, FXO), rates (IRO, UK Gilts, Inflation, IRS).
- Supporting and troubleshooting FIX API connections/issues.
- Raw server log interrogation and navigation around directories in a Unix/Linux environment.
- End-to-end trade flow knowledge, including market data subscription and STP (T-Zero, Markitwire/MarkitServ, ICElink, RTNS/Refinitiv and ION) is highly desirable.
- Application deployment and/or network experience is highly desirable.
- Adapting to new proprietary technologies and financial products.
- Lateral thinking – many queries/issues are ambiguous or unique.
- Leadership potential.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation.
- Excellent verbal, written and in-person communication – ability to understand a business user and translate to IT in technical detail.
- Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- SQL knowledge desirable.
- JIRA service desk desirable.
- Server administration desirable.
- Scripting would be beneficial.
To all recruitment agencies – BGC Partners & affiliates do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, employees or any other company location. BGC Partners & affiliates are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please contact the Recruitment function for additional details.