Berkshire Hathaway USA Jobs – Jobs at Berkshire Hathaway USA Careers www.berkshirehathaway.com Find out Berkshire Hathaway USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Berkshire Hathaway USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Berkshire Hathaway USA Government Jobs in USA.
Berkshire Hathaway USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Berkshire Hathaway USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Berkshire Hathaway USA jobs opening news has published at Berkshire Hathaway USA Careers page which is www.berkshirehathaway.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Berkshire Hathaway USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Berkshire Hathaway USA Hiring in . You can read this Berkshire Hathaway USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Berkshire Hathaway USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Financial Analyst Job Vacancy in the USA
Berkshire Hathaway USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Berkshire Hathaway USA Careers. Berkshire Hathaway USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Financial Analyst job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Berkshire Hathaway USA Financial Analyst positions. Jobs in Berkshire Hathaway USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Berkshire Hathaway USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Berkshire Hathaway USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Omaha
|Name of Job Opening||Financial Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Nebraska|
|Salary Range||$ 67,893.00 Per Year|
Berkshire Hathaway USA Jobs Description 2022
As a member of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies, we offer outstanding opportunities for professionals interested in working with a successful company. We offer unparalleled financial strength, stability and “large company” benefits, in addition to an exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere.
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst on our FP&A team.
Duties Of This Position Include
- Design, prepare and analyze standard and ad hoc financial reports and present recommendations to management related to operational performance, KPI’s, risk management, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of quarter end presentation materials used by senior management and the company’s Board of Directors
- Compare and analyze financial results to forecasts and/or prior periods. Identify causes of discrepancies and work with accounting team to explain or correct variances.
- Build cross functional relationships to understand and identify business opportunities / issues.
- Develop and maintain financial and operational analyses to support leadership decision making.
- Facilitate increased speed and accuracy of financial reporting through continuous improvement.
- Assist in development and maintenance of finance department databases and information systems.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, math or related field or equivalent.
- 1-2 years related work experience including business process analysis and project preferred
- Strong math skills and aptitude including algebra
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Project management skills
- Experience with Excel, SQL, PowerBI or other relevant technology
- Ability to organize time and resources and handle multiple high priorities
- Work with detail with accuracy
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and oral