Berkeley Group UK Jobs – Jobs at Berkeley Group UK Careers www.berkeleygroup.co.uk Find out Berkeley Group UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Berkeley Group UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Berkeley Group UK Government Jobs in UK.
Berkeley Group UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Berkeley Group UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Berkeley Group UK jobs opening news has published at Berkeley Group UK Careers page which is www.berkeleygroup.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Berkeley Group UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Berkeley Group UK Hiring in . You can read this Berkeley Group UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Berkeley Group UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Site Manager Job Vacancy in UK
Berkeley Group UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Berkeley Group UK Careers. Berkeley Group UK latest job applications are being announced for Site Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Berkeley Group UK Site Manager positions. Jobs in Berkeley Group UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Berkeley Group UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Berkeley Group UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Site Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 52,500 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Berkeley Group UK Jobs Description 2021
To effectively co-ordinate the activity and resources required to deliver a development/section of a development on time and to budget by managing a safe, profitable, high quality site that consistently produces a quality of product that exceeds industry norms and customer expectation.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- The overall control and effective management of the development/section of a development
- Managing the day to day activities on site to focus on the successful completion of the development/section of a development
- Managing all activity to ensure the successful implementation of the build programme
- Maximising the performance of all site personnel and all outside contractors
- Managing positive purchaser relationships and promote the company’s reputation in the public arena
- Ensuring best practice with regard to Health and Safety and Fire prevention
- Proposing improvements in systems and procedures to the Senior Site Manager/Construction Director
- Ensuring the implementation, monitoring and compliance of the company’s Quality Control procedures
- Maintaining accurate reporting and internal and external communication
- Deputising and representing the Senior Site Manager.
- Promoting the company’s image and managing its reputation for providing the highest standards of health, safety and welfare of all staff and visitors
- Ensure environmental/sustainability issues are promoted and managed on site
- Manage all aspects of site administration including up to date information is available and accurate record keeping is in place
- Demonstrated experience working in an Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager role for a leading contractor, or property developer
- Ability to manage multiple trades confidently
- SMSTS qualified
- Strong focus on Health & Safety
- Demonstrates ability to adhere to strict deadlines and deliver high volumes of quality work on time
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view
- Well-presented and business like