Bell Media Canada Jobs – Jobs at Bell Media Canada Careers www.bellmedia.ca Find out Bell Media Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Bell Media Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Bell Media Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Bell Media Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Bell Media Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Bell Media Canada jobs opening news has published at Bell Media Canada Careers page which is www.bellmedia.ca. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Bell Media Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Bell Media Canada Hiring in . You can read this Bell Media Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Bell Media Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for ENG Camera Operator Vacancy in Canada
Bell Media Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Bell Media Canada Careers. Bell Media Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Bell Media Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Bell Media Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Bell Media Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Bell Media Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Toronto, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||ENG Camera Operator|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 52252.00 per year|
Bell Media Canada Jobs Description 2022
Req Id: 393471
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Hours of Work: Full Time – This job includes shift work (day, night, and exclusive weekend shifts). Overtime as required.
- The successful candidate will be required to prepare, align, set up, carry and operate a portable electronic camera /audio/transmission equipment for live reporter hits for CP24 and CTV Affiliate stations
- Responsible for driving and set up of a live broadcast vehicle
- Consults with producers, reporters and assignment desk to provide creative input to the production of live hits in the field
- Operate and maintain television mobiles used for live remote television broadcasts, including:
- Powering and physically setting up the mobile
- Hooking up equipment
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Operate microwave and bonded streaming equipment
- Set-up and operation of video cameras and other related technical equipment in both studio and ENG modes, including shooting
- Work with Reporter and Guests daily on Live TV
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the operation of ENG cameras and live equipment
- Minimum of 3 years production experience in a news environment
- Excellent concentration and co-ordination skills
- Above average knowledge of local news and issues in the GTA and surrounding area
- Strong people skills
- Early adopter of new technology
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence or equivalent with clean abstract
- Good working knowledge of Toronto’s geography and traffic
- Thorough knowledge of all types of broadcast equipment
- Experience with computer systems, networking, applications, etc
- Knowledge of the principles of picture composition and production procedures
- Thrives in a Breaking News environment
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.