BDO Canada Jobs – Jobs at BDO Canada Careers www.bdo.ca Find out BDO Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in BDO Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon BDO Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
BDO Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at BDO Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of BDO Canada jobs opening news has published at BDO Canada Careers page which is www.bdo.ca. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with BDO Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current BDO Canada Hiring in . You can read this BDO Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
BDO Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Human Resources Coordinator Vacancy in Canada
BDO Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for BDO Canada Careers. BDO Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the BDO Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in BDO Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
BDO Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||BDO Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Toronto, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||Human Resources Coordinator|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 51651.00 per year|
BDO Canada Jobs Description 2022
Putting people first, every day:BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, our professionals provide exceptional service, helping clients with advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an award-winning environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
Your opportunity:We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our HR Operations team which can be based out of any of our locations across Canada and own the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the administrative and operational requirements of our Human Resources team across Canada.
- Complete day-to-day HR related activities such as transacting employee changes in our HRMS, onboarding, drafting employment related letters, respond to HR related inquiries, as well as other projects as requested.
- Act as the main resource for all HRMS data, changes and maintenance. Ensure data integrity of information entered in HRMS.
- Onboarding set-up for all new and returning hires, independent contractors, co-ops and students in the HRMS, including conducting new employee orientations
- Prepare employment related letters (offers, contracts, extensions, termination, confirmation of employment, etc.)
- Coordinate with IT, Payroll, Total Rewards and HR Advisors.
- Facilitate New Client Incentive and Wellness Programs
- Process disability related leaves
- Respond to general employee inquiries
- Regular follow ups on employee task completion, including compliance training
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO’s core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; clients describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Your experience and education
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant Human Resources administration experience
- If you have completed your post-secondary Diploma or Degree/Certificate in Human Resources, it will be considered an asset
- You are pursuing or have completed CHRP designation
- If you are fully bilingual in French and English (written and verbal), it will be considered an asset
- You have strong PC skills including Excel
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong organization and time management skills
- You are able to maintain confidence and exercise good judgment
- If you have previous experience with Workday and a ticketing system, it will be considered a strong asset
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with how we change and evolve, being a key contributor to the success and growth of BDO in Canada.
- We help you become a better professional within our services, industries, and markets with extensive opportunities for learning and development.
- We support your achievement of personal goals outside of the office and making an impact on your community.
Giving back adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market-leading personal time off policy. We’re committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed without barriers. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, equity, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Hybrid new normal: As a hybrid workplace, all BDO personnel are expected to spend some of their time working in the office, at the client site, and remotely unless accommodations or alternative work arrangements are in place. To protect the health and safety of our people, clients, and communities, we may require all partners and employees to be COVID-19 fully vaccinated in order to enter a BDO office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine due to medical reasons or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.