BCG UK Jobs – Jobs at BCG UK Careers www.bcg.com Find out BCG UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in BCG UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon BCG UK Government Jobs in UK.
BCG UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at BCG UK , then it is a great chance for you because of BCG UK jobs opening news has published at BCG UK Careers page which is www.bcg.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with BCG UK . So now you can be a part of this Current BCG UK Hiring in . You can read this BCG UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
BCG UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Global Compensation Director Job Vacancy in the UK
BCG UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for BCG UK Careers. BCG UK’s latest job applications are being announced for the Global Compensation Director job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the BCG UK Global Compensation Director positions. Jobs in BCG UK. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
BCG UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||BCG UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Global Compensation Director Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 108,017.00 Per Year|
BCG UK Jobs Description 2022
WHAT YOU’LL DO
To be the best collaborative partner for driving lasting change with our clients, BCG is thinking outside of the box and beyond traditional management consulting. To deepen our expertise, broaden our capabilities and better support our clients with what they need to win, we are partnering with and investing in new businesses and creating adjacent business models (ABMs). Several of these ABMs focused on enhancing our Digital capabilities.
- As Global Compensation Director for Digital this role will serve as a Strategic Business Partner for driving compensation strategy and approach across BCG’s Digital business lines.
- The Global Compensation Director will work as part of a small global reward Centre of Expertise to help drive the strategy and execution of compensation in the field and ensure that BCG’s compensation strategy in each of its Digital businesses is targeted and supports competitive positioning of the business.
- The Global Compensation Director will partner closely with Leadership, HR and Finance teams to define the compensation approach within Global frameworks. Additionally, the role will support senior level compensation offers, training on compensation best practices to business HR and finance. The role will also drive/support compensation related initiatives as appropriate and provide compensation expertise as the business requires
- Compensation topics related to these Digital businesses are some of the most urgent and important priorities as BCG explores deals. We are looking for an experienced compensation professional who has a passion for working with entrepreneurs, creatively solving problems, and building and shaping approaches and processes.
- This position must demonstrate a significant understanding of compensation strategy and design, utilizing analytics, project management and communication skills to translate business strategy into compensation approach.
- The role requires an individual with a proven ability to ramp up quickly and run with projects, to be a self-motivated, team player, capable of functioning well in a global and multicultural setting, and able to work together with a wide range of individuals of all levels in the organization.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
The Director in this role will be part of BCG’s Global Compensation team, partnering day to day with our Adjacent Business Units (ABMs) and Global ABM HR teams. In this role the Director will:
- Be responsible for helping shape overall Digital Comp strategy; ensuring executive compensation structures appropriate to drive and recognize performance.
- Partner with leadership teams and HR to design comp structures, models and philosophy aligned with the economics and talent profile for our Digital businesses.
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships and serve as a consultant in strategic and tactical approaches for all Compensation areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand business goals and market trends and leverage this insight to recommend and influence new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements.
- Partnering with ABM MD HR team to design and develop a Comp model (including KPI’s) for Managing Directors ensuring that they can attract and retain talent and drive desired behaviors.
- Create compensation models for staff that are market competitive for the desired talent profiles and internally consistent.
- Partnering with the leadership teams and HR on planning, designing, communicating and operationalizing market competitive total rewards packages aligned with the Comp model.
- Providing strategic comp advisory on all compensation issues, including market trends, comp structure, comp assessment in new businesses, benchmarking and individual role pricing.
- Assessing and managing risk for Digital business comp models and ensure that they comply with BCG’s risk guidelines.
- Developing and managing compensation ranges ensuring that they are aligned with their strategy and economic/business model.
- Own and manage compensation packages for senior level offers.
- Support the development of global, regional or local compensation standards and best practice. Formalize best practice sharing in areas such as benchmarking, variable compensation programs, communication.
- Partnering with Global Benefits team on assessing and comparing benefit provision.
- Own the Digital Comp project portfolio and contribute to assigned key initiatives across the range of areas covered by Global Compensation Team.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master/ MBA a plus.
- 15+ years of corporate and/or consulting compensation experience ideally with some exposure to technical/digital profiles, showing progression and leadership.
- Strong expertise in different compensation models, structure and vehicles.
- Familiarity with a number of different benchmarking surveys and approaches as well as job evaluation.
- Experience working across multiple geographies.
- Executive compensation experience.
- Experience creating balance scorecards and dealing with financial metrics and incentive plan KPI assessment.
- Familiarity with professional services companies and business models a plus.
- Proven ability to design creative solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Proven senior stakeholder and Leadership interaction and managements skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (especially in relation to senior executives and partners).
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG’s HR team works to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market. Those in human resources jobs manage the life cycle of all BCG employees—from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility.
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.