Bank Of America Delaware USA Jobs – Jobs at Bank Of America Delaware USA Careers www.bankofamerica.com Find out Bank Of America Delaware USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Bank Of America Delaware USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Bank Of America Delaware USA Government Jobs in USA.
Bank Of America Delaware USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Bank Of America Delaware USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Bank Of America Delaware USA jobs opening news has published at Bank Of America Delaware USA Careers page which is www.bankofamerica.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Bank Of America Delaware USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Bank Of America Delaware USA Hiring in . You can read this Bank Of America Delaware USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Bank Of America Delaware USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Market Information Manager I Job Vacancy in USA
Bank Of America Delaware USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Bank Of America Delaware USA Careers. Bank Of America Delaware USA latest job applications are being announced for Market Information Manager I job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Bank Of America Delaware USA Market Information Manager I positions. Jobs in Bank Of America Delaware USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Bank Of America Delaware USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Bank Of America Delaware USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Delaware
|Name of Job Opening||Market Information Manager I Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in BOA Entry-level jobs in Delaware City, BOA Accounting Jobs in Delaware, BOA Auto Finance Jobs in Delaware, BOA Bank Teller Jobs in Delaware & BOA Contract Jobs in Delaware USA.|
|Salary Range||$ 40.00 Hours Per Week (Not Confirm)|
Bank Of America Delaware USA Jobs Description 2021
Loss Forecasting and Strategy Validation functional area within CCA Operation Enablement organization is looking for an energetic, analytical, and experienced individual with a solid track record in taking the key role in analytic activities. The Operation Enablement organization and its 300 professionals, plays a critical role in the CCA’s success of providing credit assistance to our clients and mitigating potential credit losses for the Bank. Short term loss forecast, financial analysis of strategy decisions and continuous improvement of our analytics is significant and indispensable to the Operation Enablement and the entire CCA organization.
This role is responsible for conducting analyses with respect to financial impact/trade-offs of strategy decisions/actions, supporting short term loss forecasting process, and communicating findings. Specific responsibilities include
- Conducts long-term planning and large studies to determine potential for products/services
- May create unique computer modeling analysis requiring advanced understanding of computer technical issues and interrelationships
- Develops methods to track effectiveness of implemented programs
- May manage analysts or specialists
- Provides project management.
- Understand business questions, and being able to conceptualize/translate them into analytic ideas and activities through which to gain insights and draw conclusions
- Identify and assess appropriate analytic approach and method
- Ensure quality and integrity of deliverables Understand the product related data and serve as an expert
- Collaborate with others
- 2+ years of experience in an analytic role in credit strategy, credit risk, collections, operation analytics, financial analytics or predictive modeling
- 1+ years experience utilizing SAS/SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge on other data mining and analytic tools a plus
- Bachelor degree in quantitative subjects, such as Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering, Economics, Sociology, Phychology, etc
- Graduate degree in the above mentioned subjects
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40