Babcock UK Jobs – Jobs at Babcock UK Careers www.babcockinternational.com Find out Babcock UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Babcock UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Babcock UK Government Jobs in UK.
Babcock UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Babcock UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Babcock UK jobs opening news has published at Babcock UK Careers page which is www.babcockinternational.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Babcock UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Babcock UK Hiring in . You can read this Babcock UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Babcock UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Commercial Manager Job Vacancy in UK
Babcock UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Babcock UK Careers. Babcock UK latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Commercial Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Babcock UK Assistant Commercial Manager positions. Jobs in Babcock UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Babcock UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Babcock UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Bristol
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Commercial Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 53,198 yearly (Not Confirm)|
Babcock UK Jobs Description 2021
Help us grow and take our business to new places – we need pioneers!
DST (Defence Systems Technology) is a business unit within the Marine Sector of Babcock International Group. Working on a range of exciting design, manufacture and support projects, DST works with a number of key clients domestically and internationally. We’re based at a number of sites in the UK and overseas.
The business continues to win new work and grow at a significant pace, as a result we are recruiting for a driven Assistant Commercial Manager to work with us to build our business, and their career. We are looking for ambitious, energetic, and value-driven people who are able to find a way to make things work – to test, learn, and adapt. Our customers are at the centre of all we do, so we are looking for people who can help us and our customers work together to accelerate their business.
The difference the Assistant Commercial Manager will make
You will be working in a small but highly effective team that is the cornerstone of driving business growth and delivery to our customers. At the heart of our delivery and our team ethos is our Defence Systems Technology (DST) Identity.
We are undergoing a transformation, and we are seeking to grow the business and break into new markets – you will play an important part in helping us accomplish this.
This role is in an integrated team which develops the strategy, pricing methods, and contractual terms and conditions required to win and deliver customer and business requirements. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Driving innovative approaches to our commercial positions, pricing, terms and conditions, and risk.
- Leading and supporting commercial discussions and negotiations with internal and external customers to deliver business results
- Supporting in the generation of commercial arrangements with partners and suppliers
- Ensuring that all Babcock policies and procedures are followed consistently across the business and improved where necessary.
- Co-ordination of a small team of Commercial Officers
- Understanding and interpreting legislation as it applies to the businesses contracts.
- Contributing to the development of the Commercial function.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running in a fast paced environment. We expect a lot, but we will give a lot back to you, and invest in your growth.
- Working in a complex commercial environment, including working within large, complex projects / programmes.
- A balance of public and commercial sector experience in a customer-facing role.
- Knowledge of ITAR and export regulations.
- Full project / programme life-cycle, with a particular emphasis on winning business.
Skills and attributes
You are someone for whom collaboration and working in partnership comes naturally. You navigate change, are curious about what the future holds and always seek to learn new skills. You will bring ideas and solve complex problems with simple and elegant solutions.
- Self-driven, well-organised and able to test, learn, adapt and transform.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Understanding of risk and actively employs a risk-based approach.
- A great people manager who understands what it takes to manage, lead and inspire
- Adept at solving difficult questions simply and swiftly.
- Depth and breadth of understanding the key public and commercial contracting mechanisms.
- Ability to demonstrate a grasp of the detail while mindful of the strategic.
Education and qualifications
Ideally you will be degree qualified (or equivalent) in Law, Engineering, Business, Accountancy, or similar.
If you have professional qualifications that make you stand out or bring something new to the role then tell us what they are and the benefit it will bring to your performance.
In return for your skill and passion, you’ll get:
- Flexible working
- Autonomy to perform the role.
- The opportunity to make a real impact, partnering on an ambitious culture transformation programme within Babcock’s’ fastest growing business unit.
As well as:
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days, plus bank holidays;
- Pension scheme with employee pension contributions matched up to 8% of salary, with life assurance;
- Our Babcock Rewards Platform allows you to choose from a range of benefits that best meet your needs, including: critical illness insurance, travel insurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, bike scheme, shopping offers and discounts
- Employee Share Plan;
- Free, independent employee assistance programme, offering confidential information, support and counselling, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year;
- Professional memberships, personal development training and opportunities;
- If you are a reservist in the armed forces, we provide up to ten days special paid leave in support of your training commitments.
Where it all fits in:
Defence Systems Technology (DST) forms a critical, and growing part of Babcock’s Marine organisation. Our dynamic and motivated leadership team is committed to an exciting transformation agenda that will help DST to innovate, modernise and create a more people-focussed business that can support our customers’ mission. Working across a range of exciting design, manufacture and support projects, DST employs approximately 1,500 people across the UK and overseas with the largest sites based in Bristol, Plymouth, Portsmouth and Ashchurch.
The Commercial team, embedded in bid and project teams are responsible for constructing and negotiating, contracts to provide a customer focussed commercial solution for bids, contract execution and growth that protect the business from excessive risk whilst maximising cash, margin and protecting intellectual property. We value employees that can combine business acumen, contract knowledge and a team, can do approach.
A number of employee networks support and foster diversity and inclusion within Babcock, connecting people across the business and empowering them to achieve their potential. Our Diversity and Inclusion strategy amplifies their influence.
Other need to knows:
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account, then you’ll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please click here. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the armed forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week’s special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please click here.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training. You’ll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
This role is within the Marine Sector of Babcock International Group, which delivers a wide array of complex through-life marine engineering services to defence and civil customers across the globe. These range from UK and international naval fleet support, commercial marine, engineering consultancy, weapons handling, equipment support, intelligence, cyber security and training.