Babcock UK Jobs – Jobs at Babcock UK Careers www.babcockinternational.com Find out Babcock UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Babcock UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Babcock UK Government Jobs in UK.
Babcock UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Babcock UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Babcock UK jobs opening news has published at Babcock UK Careers page which is www.babcockinternational.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Babcock UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Babcock UK Hiring in . You can read this Babcock UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Babcock UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Software Engineer Test Job Vacancy in UK
Babcock UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Babcock UK Careers. Babcock UK latest job applications are being announced for Software Engineer Test job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Babcock UK Software Engineer Test positions. Jobs in Babcock UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Babcock UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Babcock UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Bristol
|Name of Job Opening||Software Engineer Test Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£41,301.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Babcock UK Jobs Description 2021
Help us grow
We’re looking for a driven, results oriented and solution focussed Software Testing Engineer to join us in Babcock Mission Systems.
We are a quickly expanding, friendly team looking for enthusiastic people to bring new ideas, grow and improve with us. Join us as we pioneer Agile methods, delivering complex and interesting solutions.
The difference you will make
As our team grows, we want to help and learn from each other in a supportive and relaxed environment with the main aim of delivering high quality software products. Everyone’s opinion counts and you’ll have the opportunity to really make your mark on this ground-breaking project.
As a Software Testing Engineer you will be responsible for testing activities as part of an Agile software development team. Your responsibilities will include:
• Testing functionality of changes to web based applications.
• Documenting and triaging bugs within the Agile process.
• Active involvement and collaboration within the Agile team rituals and processes.
• The use of various software development tools for issue tracking and unit testing.
Who we’re looking for
You will have a good working knowledge of Automated Test Environments and experience with creating test cases for applications. You will also have an understanding of various development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
• Experience of software testing in:
o Automated testing.
o System and user testing.
o Test Case creation.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Familiarity with standard testing tools (ideally Cypress, Selenium or Jmeter).
Experience in the following is also desirable
• Experience of working in the defence or public sectors.
• Experience of Radio Communication systems.
• Experience using the Azure DevOps environment.
Skills and attributes
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and use initiative, as well as collaborate effectively within an Agile team.
• Keen to learn new skills and suggest innovative ideas and/or technologies.
In return for your skill and passion, you’ll get:
• Flexible working (full or part time considered, minimum 30 hours per week)
• Autonomy to perform the role
• The opportunity to make a real impact, partnering on an ambitious culture transformation programme within Babcock’s’ fastest growing business unit
As well as:
• Holiday entitlement: 25 days, plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme with employee pension contributions matched up to 8% of salary, with life assurance
• Our Babcock Rewards Platform allows you to choose from a range of benefits that best meet your needs, including: critical illness insurance, travel insurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, bike scheme, shopping offers and discounts
• Employee Share Scheme
• Free, independent employee assistance programme, offering confidential information, support and counselling, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
• Professional memberships, personal development training and opportunities
• If you are a reservist in the armed forces, we provide up to ten days special paid leave in support of your training commitments
Where it all fits in:
Mission Systems forms a critical, and growing part of Babcock’s Marine organisation. As a trusted provider for global defence & security, we have a wide portfolio of best in class technical solutions that enable our customers to carry out their missions. It’s a really exciting and fast paced business carrying out a diverse range of activities. Mission Systems employs over 1,200 people across the UK and overseas with the largest sites based in Bristol, Plymouth and Ashchurch.
The Critical Communications Business Unit is over 200 personnel strong with in excess of 70% skilled Engineering staff. We have an ever increasing portfolio of opportunities and an ambition for success and to grow. We also embrace the multitude of internal employee networks support and foster diversity and inclusion within our Babcock team, connecting people across the business and empowering them to achieve their potential. Our Diversity and Inclusion strategy amplifies their influence.
Other need to knows:
• You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role
• We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Please let your line manager know that you’re applying for this vacancy. You should also let them know if you are attending an interview or assessment for a role.
Please note that you will not be able to access the vacancy details after the closing date so you may wish to keep a copy of this advert and any supporting documents for your records.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account, then you’ll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices. If you experience difficulties, please click here. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the armed forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week’s special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please click here.
Babcock International Group
For more than a century, Babcock has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within four market sectors; Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear. We’re committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. You’ll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
This role is within the Marine Sector of Babcock International Group, which delivers a wide array of complex through-life marine engineering services to defence and civil customers across the globe. These range from UK and international naval fleet support, commercial marine, engineering consultancy, weapons handling, equipment support, intelligence, cyber security and training.