AXA UK Jobs – Jobs at AXA UK Careers www.axa.co.uk Find out AXA UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in AXA UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon AXA UK Government Jobs in UK.
AXA UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at AXA UK , then it is a great chance for you because of AXA UK jobs opening news has published at AXA UK Careers page which is www.axa.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with AXA UK . So now you can be a part of this Current AXA UK Hiring in . You can read this AXA UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
AXA UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Compliance Relationship Manager Job Vacancy in UK
AXA UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for AXA UK Careers. AXA UK latest job applications are being announced for Compliance Relationship Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the AXA UK Compliance Relationship Manager positions. Jobs in AXA UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
AXA UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||AXA UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Redhill
|Name of Job Opening||Compliance Relationship Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£60,000-75,000 yearly (Not Confirm)|
AXA UK Jobs Description 2021
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance Manager to join AXA on a full time permanent basis. In this role you’ll assist the Compliance Function in designing, strengthening and implementing a robust and effective Compliance framework and function across all business units within AXA Partners. As Compliance Relationship Manager you’ll work as part of the Central Compliance team to provide advice and assistance to the business, help to implement policies and procedures and ensure delivery of the annual Compliance Plan.
This role offers an amazing opportunity to work on various projects across all Geographies and Business Units. At AXA we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and our Redhill office in a way that works best for them, their team and our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure continuous regulatory watch and translation of UK & Ireland regulations into clear and comprehensive guidance for business teams
- Help to ensure the roll out of centrally driven Compliance plan across all business units.
- Work with the Head of Compliance UK/I and ATI to maintain a strong presence in the business to ensure the development of robust Compliance culture.
- Provide support for the assessment and monitoring of Regulatory and Compliance risks.
- Work with the Head of Compliance and Central Team to ensure that internal policies and procedures related to regulatory compliance are reviewed at least annually, and are easily accessible to all employees.
- Support the Head of Compliance UK & ATI and the Compliance team in the effective oversight of 1st line activities and duties to ensure regulatory expectations are met to the best of our customers’ interest.
- Contribute to the communication and awareness of Compliance topics at the governance bodies of AXA Partners UK.
- Ensure appropriate escalation of issues and matters requiring approval. Involvement in Special Projects where required.
- Operate as part of the Senior Managers’ & Certification Regime that aims at reducing potential harm and exposure to consumers and to strengthen market integrity by making individuals more accountable for their conduct and competence.
- We expect our all of our staff to act with integrity, due care, skill and diligence while always putting forward the interests of our customers and treating them fairly.
- This is a challenging role that will require a number of years of experience within a Compliance team in a regulated insurance company or advisory service.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of the insurance regulatory framework (FCA, PRA, CBI) and understanding of Insurance products and distribution models.
- Analytical with the ability to meet or exceed deadline, prioritise, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and exposure to communicating with key stakeholders at all levels is essential.
- Ability to influence with persuasive skills and a high level of personal integrity is a second nature to you.
- Ideally you’ll be happy to become immersed with internal policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and will always consider the needs of the customer first.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life. Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection. AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit. Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
What We Offer
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary of up to £70,000 – £85,00 depending on experience
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Group personal pension plan
- Life assurance (up to 4x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- AXA employee discounts
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to [email protected]