AXA UK Jobs – Jobs at AXA UK Careers www.axa.co.uk Find out AXA UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in AXA UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon AXA UK Government Jobs in UK.
AXA UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at AXA UK , then it is a great chance for you because of AXA UK jobs opening news has published at AXA UK Careers page which is www.axa.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with AXA UK . So now you can be a part of this Current AXA UK Hiring in . You can read this AXA UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
AXA UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Engineer Support Administrator Job Vacancy in UK
AXA UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for AXA UK Careers. AXA UK latest job applications are being announced for Engineer Support Administrator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the AXA UK Engineer Support Administrator positions. Jobs in AXA UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
AXA UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||AXA UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Bolton
|Name of Job Opening||Engineer Support Administrator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 17,290 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
AXA UK Jobs Description 2021
Having recently been awarded 24th Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, at AXA we’re recruiting a Part Time administrator in our Bolton office.You’ll be working as part of a busy and vibrant team supporting our customers and brokers within our Engineering Claims Department.
We can be flexible witht the Part Time hours, so in your application please let us know how you would like to spread the hours over a typical week. Our office business ours are 9-5 Monday – Friday. We are looking for Part time between 20-25 hours per week.
As an Engineer Support Administrator you will be providing administrative support to our Commercial Motor Engineers, Repairers and Salvage Agents, who deliver an effecient and highly customer focused motor vehicle accident/theft management service.This is a varied and interesting role; Your journey to a Claims expert will be ever evolving and we will provide you with the right training throughout your career, with the intention of making you the best you can be to provide excellent service to our customer in a time of need.
Based in Bolton office we will be operating a hybrid approach to working and following induction and training you will work between the office and home. All our offices have visual social distancing measures in place high standards, of hygiene and a nominated senior staff member in charge to make sure the office remains as safe as possible.
We are guided every day by our four core values: Customer First, Integrity, Courage and One AXA.
- We ask you to bring your enthusiasm, passion for customer service, natural talent for supporting people and a great be a contributor to team efforts.
- You’ll be a great listener, confident communicating over the phone and using computers.
- Passionate about people and committed to growing your careers at AXA, looking for opportunities to always learn and be part in shaping the future of our business.
- Professional, confident and able to adapt quickly, as you will be dealing with different people, including, claimant lawyers, our customers, brokers and other insurance professionals
- Some experience in a customer facing, office environment is essential.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
What We Offer
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Salary – £17,290
- Annual bonus scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Holiday entitlement – 23 days rising to 28 days within 5 years employment, plus bank holidays.
- Flexible benefit options, including pension and life cover flexing, holiday purchase, dental cover, critical illness plans and bikes4work.
- Days Volunteering/Charity Days
- Gym Benefits
- 24/7 mental wellbeing support (through Thrive app)
- Dedicated financial support (through AXA-paid Nudge)
- Discounted shopping vouchers scheme
- Free LinkedIn Learning access
- Professional Qualification support
- Generous enhanced parental/adoption leave
- Fabulous opportunities for secondments and sabbaticals
- Excellent AXA discounts (car insurance, house insurance, private medical cover)
- Pension scheme & Life Assurance (10 x basic salary)