AX Source Canada Jobs – Jobs at AX Source Canada Careers www.axsource.com Find out AX Source Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in AX Source Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon AX Source Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
AX Source Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at AX Source Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of AX Source Canada jobs opening news has published at AX Source Canada Careers page which is www.axsource.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with AX Source Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current AX Source Canada Hiring in . You can read this AX Source Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
AX Source Canada Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Digital Content Writer Vacancy in Canada
AX Source Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for AX Source Canada Careers. AX Source Canada latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the AX Source Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in AX Source Canada. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
AX Source Canada Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||AX Source Canada Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Oakville, Ontario|
|Name of Job Opening||Digital Content Writers|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 44,271.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
AX Source Canada Jobs Description 2021
We are in search for a Digital Content Writer to support our sales and marketing strategies. In this role, selected candidate will be responsible for producing marketing and social media content in a variety of formats to best communicate the value of the company’s services worldwide. Among other important skills, the ability to work seamlessly as part of a small team in a productive and efficient manner. The candidate must possess excellent communication and leadership skills. The individual will work closely with the sales & marketing team to monitor performance of all digital marketing initiatives in order to generates results.
- Composition of post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Oversee and create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and provide information across a wide variety of digital platforms to help drive organic growth
- Active involvement in the content development and maintenance of company’s website
- Continuously monitor regulatory updates to the industry to source content
- Support the development of the company’s social media strategy and expanding our social media presence
- Maintain and identify customers’ needs and produce content that is highly relevant to our target audience
- Analysis of scientific & regulatory work to generate white papers to support the consulting business
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Researching new topics to find unique insights that provides our readers with new, useful information and advice
- Undertake any administrative tasks to ensure the function and coordination
- Hands-on knowledge of sales and marketing techniques; commercial experience is an asset
- Well-organized; ability to multi-task and possess excellent time management skills
- Able to manage multiple content creation projects at one time
- Exceptional attention to detail, both in proof-reading, writing and project completion
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics in ways that are relatable and understandable to readers
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Ad words etc.)
- Minimum college-level diploma from an accredited institution in Marketing & Communications (or a related equivalent program)
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Prior experience in life sciences is an asset