AstraZeneca UK Jobs – Jobs at AstraZeneca UK Careers www.astrazeneca.com Find out AstraZeneca UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in AstraZeneca UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon AstraZeneca UK Government Jobs in UK.
AstraZeneca UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at AstraZeneca UK , then it is a great chance for you because of AstraZeneca UK jobs opening news has published at AstraZeneca UK Careers page which is www.astrazeneca.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with AstraZeneca UK . So now you can be a part of this Current AstraZeneca UK Hiring in . You can read this AstraZeneca UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
AstraZeneca UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Health Economics Specialist Job Vacancy in UK
AstraZeneca UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for AstraZeneca UK Careers. AstraZeneca UK latest job applications are being announced for Health Economics Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the AstraZeneca UK Health Economics Specialist positions. Jobs in AstraZeneca UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
AstraZeneca UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||AstraZeneca UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Health Economics Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£63,859.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
AstraZeneca UK Jobs Description 2021
At AstraZeneca UK, we bring life-changing medicines to patients across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us!
It has been agreed that our AstraZeneca UK Commercial head office will move from Luton to Pancras Square, London in early 2022. This role will be initially based in our Luton office, until this move takes place.
Our move to Pancras Square offers us the strongest possible platform to transform the lives of patients in the UK, as the country’s leading biopharmaceutical company. It will bring AstraZeneca UK closer to our customers, partners and stakeholders in the UK’s healthcare environment, as well as foster greater collaboration with the wider AstraZeneca footprint.
In this role, you will support the Market Access team to prepare and execute HTA submissions to National reimbursement bodies (eg. NICE, SMC etc.). You will also develop and communicate health economic analyses to convey the value of AstraZeneca Brands to our customers.
- Develop health economic models, user interfaces and support materials for use in submissions to reimbursement bodies and by sales teams with cost-sensitive NHS customers
- Obtain source data inputs to health economics analyses
- Utilise data from a range of sources (eg clinical audit, databases) to generate value messages
- Support technical writing of cost-effectiveness/wider implications sections of submissions to reimbursement bodies
- Develop support materials and provide training in use of health economic value messages for cross-functional and NHS sales teams
- Within cross functional teams, identify the requirement for, and contribute to the development of Brand value claims
- With Market Access team, anticipate requirements for submissions, plan and implement value arguments accordingly
- Maintain knowledge of UK reimbursement decision making to identify opportunities and potential impact for our Brands
- Develop understanding of what constitutes value to our NHS customers and create value messages in formats which are impactful, and which aid decision-making
Essential skills and experience:
- First degree in economics or life sciences
- Experience of developing health economic analysis and their application with UK HTA processes
- Track record of personal delivery to agreed timelines
- First Degree (2:1 or higher)
- Postgraduate qualification in health economics (particularly if first degree is not in economics)
- Experience of applied health economics in either the pharmaceutical industry, or a contract organisation
- Demonstrable record of collaborative working
- Understanding of the NHS, and customer needs for value demonstration
- Influencing skills with the ability to influence and challenge without line management authority
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.