Assa Abloy UAE Jobs – Jobs at Assa Abloy UAE Careers www.assaabloy.com Find out Assa Abloy UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Assa Abloy UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Assa Abloy UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Assa Abloy UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Assa Abloy UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Assa Abloy UAE jobs opening news has published at Assa Abloy UAE Careers page which is www.assaabloy.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Assa Abloy UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Assa Abloy UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Assa Abloy UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Assa Abloy UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Procurement Manager AAOS ME Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Assa Abloy UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Assa Abloy UAE Careers. Assa Abloy UAE latest job applications are being announced for Procurement Manager AAOS ME job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Assa Abloy UAE Procurement Manager AAOS ME positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Assa Abloy UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Assa Abloy UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Procurement Manager AAOS ME Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 176,354.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Assa Abloy UAE Jobs Description 2021
- Production & Skilled Trades
- Mid-senior level
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Carry out the internal monthly reporting of costs
- Initiate savings projects
- Improve and increase payment terms with suppliers/vendors
- Improve quality checking with supplied material
- Improve processes and reduce internal lead-time
- Ensure that production always has the required material at the required time
- Manage the consignment agreements
- Align with sales team on lead time
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Adminstration, Engineering, or equivelant
- 3+ years of experience in Procurement of raw material
- Any procurement certification is a plus
- Excellent Communication skills
- High level of written and spoken English
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.